•Chapter 18•Drunk•

Journey' pov~
The meeting went fairly well and only one person died. I got back my member and he got one of his henchman beheaded. I was staying a little late at the office to question my fellow member about what he saw and little bits of information about the opposing gang. Just when i finished i got a text for Alex.

Alex👑❤️

A-pLeas bRin pizZZa oN u way homeeeee.

Alex, baby. sweatheart. did you get in the cabinet i told you not to get in?-J

A-pshhhhhhhhhhhhhh nO

By the way she was texting i could easily tell that she was drunk. She couldn't make my night any easier huh? I closed my phone and packed all my paperwork work up and left the building, fuming with anger. She knew better. And the fact that she did it just because Callie is there pisses me off more. I jumped in my car not even bothering to buckle my seat belt. I raced home hoping that i wouldn't get pulled over. Soon enough our house came into view.

I parked my car right next to Callies bright green one and walked no more like stomped into the house. Inside i was greeted with a kinda sober looking Callie and completely drunk Alex. Callie was currently cleaning up vomit on the floor and Alex was sprawled out on the floor with her shirt off but her jean shorts still on.

I took in the scene in front of my and forced myself to calm down. In the calmest voice i could manage i said "What the fuck happened?"

Callie looked at me with her doe like eyes with a bit of fear behind them. " Look journey we drank a little because well i don't really know why but we did and Alex didn't mention that she was a lightweight and everything went to hell from there. I'm so so sorry i know that i crossed the line and broke the rules but i'm so so sorry." Callie confessed.

I'm pissed that Alex drank know that she was only 18 clearly underage and she knew she was a lightweight. "It's alright Callie, What i need you to do is clean up this mess while i take Alex upstairs to get cleaned up. Can you do that for me?"

"Of course Journey it's the least i could do" with that she continued cleaning. I walked over to Alex, she looked very out of it. Not to mention that her shirt was off and her whole top of her cleavage was exposed. I pushed away the nasty thoughts that wondered into my brain and slowly picked her up and put her over my shoulder.

" HEYY journey!!! your baby missed you" alex slurred.

"hi baby." i simply replied. I know that she was drunk and i didn't want to lose my temper so i kept things short and sweet.

"When dId your ASS get so big!!!"She said while slapping my ass.

"Alex, i suggest you stop now. I'm gonna get you cleaned up and than you're gonna lay down you're gonna need your rest for tomorrow." I stated.

"Butttt journeyyyyyy" she whined.

"Zip it Alex"

After that she didn't say a word. I went into our bathroom and continued to wash her up changing her clothes, brushing her teeth, and brushing her hair. After i was finished i later her on our shared bed and she immediately crashed. "Good" i thought. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and headed back downstairs

Callie was sitting on the couch her elbows on her thighs and her leg bouncing up and down.

"I'm not gonna fire you if that was what you we're thinking" i spoke softly.

"No i'm not worried about that. I was worried about if you would keep letting me see Alex or not. She's one of my best friends already and i.. i just don't wanna lose her ya know" she looked at me with sincerity in her eyes. I sat down on the couch next to her patting her on her shoulder.

"Now do you think i'm that mean?" i replied a slight smile tugged on my face.

"I don't like what went down tonight while i was gone but i'm not gonna push you two away from each other" i said.

"Thank you journey" she whispered.

"I think it's time you head home yeah?" i suggested.

"yeah you're right" she walked around and gathered her things and walked out the front door in a matter of a few minutes. I've never seen Callie so.. sad. She was always upbeat even when she fucking shot a guy. It was so un- Callie like for her to act this way.

But i had bigger things to worry about. I have to set up Alex's punishment for tomorrow.