•Chapter 4• Of course•

I was a little nervous so I stayed quiet for a moment. "Babygirl you can ask me anything" Journey said taking my hand in hers and rubbing her thumb across my knuckles. "Uh I never really had a caregiver and I-I was wondering" "If I could be your caregiver?" She said finishing my sentence. "Yeah b-but on-ly if y-you want to" I said using my free hand to rub the back of my neck. "Of coarse I would love to be your caregiver but we also need to establish rules babygirl I know how littles and their caregivers act we have a little in my gang" "Realy!?!?!?" I said in shock I've never met anyone else like me. " Yes babe and I know you want to meet him but let's save that for another day" as Journey sad that a small pout formed on my face " I said another day not never" she said which made me look her in her eyes and smile . "Ahh there's that cute smile I've been missing" she said chuckling in the process. Nobody ever said anything like that to me before and it made heat rise up to my face and made me look away . But Journey put her hand under my chin and turned my head to face her . "Is babygirl blushing" she said with a little smirk I just slowly nodded . She got off the bed and mumbled "cute" . But I soon realized that she was heading for my book bag in the corner of the room. She grabbed it and returned to her place on the bed.She unzipped it and placed the stuff inside on the bed . "Doesn't look you have much babygirl" she said with a little frown on her face but she soon replaced it with a smile. "But we can go shopping" "No not necessary" I said shaking my head "Not necessary? I think it is babe but let's do that tomorrow along with our rules" she said . I mumbled a small okay and snuggled up close with Journey. She stayed stiff for a moment but she slowly melted into the cuddle. I looked outside the window and it was dark if I where to take a guess it would be around 11'o clock . We laid back down on the bed still tangled in each other's arms . "Night babygirl" Journey said with a loving voice . "Niwight niwight" I said back.