•Chapter 15(⚠️)• Mommys work pt4•

As soon as we reached our house I took the keys from Journey and rushed into the house making sure to leave the door open for her. I ran up the stairs and opened the drawer the held all my clothes. I moved my daily wear out of the way to get to my favorite lingerie.

I quickly took off my previous clothes and slipped in the silky ingerie.

I heard Journey climbing up the stairs ever so slowly. But eventually the door swung open and revealed her.

Her eyes were filled with lust as she looked me up and down. She quickly hurried towards me and kissed me hard. We fought for dominance but she eventually won.

Her lips slowly made her way down my neck creating new dark purple marks on my skin. I quietly moaned at the sensation.

I tangled my hands in her hair pulling at times which made her groan. I got even more aroused.

Next thing I knew I was being picked up by my ass and carried down the stairs and thrown onto a velvet material. I knew exactly which room this was...

Our play room.

"Journey" I said

"Yes babygirl?" She replied

"I wanna be in control" I mumbled. Journey took a second to look at me and then switched our position so that I was on top of her. Her hands were tightly wrapped around my waist. She snaked her hand to the back of my head and pulled me down and whispered in my ear.

"Do your worst princess, but in the end you'll be the one begging"

Her words sent shivers down my spine but I pulled in together and got off of her lap and went towards the toy filled cabinets and grabbed handcuffs and a silk red blind fold.

I went back off her to the bed and seductively crawled back on Journey's lap. I took this moment to kiss her deeply. Again we fought for dominance but I eventually won. As we were kissing I slowly took the handcuffs and put Journey's hands in them and made sure they were secure so she couldn't touch me.

I broke the kiss and looked at her.

"You have such pretty eyes baby" I said my dominance showing.

Journey did nothing but stare at me up and down.

"To bad they wont be able to see anything tonight". I took the blindfold and wrapped it around her head making sure to tie it tight.

"Why the blindfold babe? I want to be able to see you and to feel you" Journey basically pleaded.

"This is your punishment for earlier in the office sweetheart. But don't worry I won't go easy on you"

Journey visibly gulped scared of what was to come next. She's never seen this side of Alex, she had always been the dom in their relationship. Was it bad for her to say that she liked this side of Alex?

I could tell that Journey was in deep thought but that didn't stop me form teasing her. I slowly slid my hand down to her pants and rubbed circles on her parts. She moaned loud at the new sensation moving her hips for more friction. I stopped my movements and unbuttoned her pants sliding them down her honey like legs and throwing them somewhere in the room. And continued my actions rubbing and circling her parts. Her moans were so loud and music to my ears. From the way she was panting and constantly saying my name I could tell that she was close. So I quickly stopped. She whined.

"Alex please!!! I was so close!! Please let me finish" she pleaded tugging at the handcuffs.

I leaned down to her ear "I thought you said I would be the one begging princess? Now look at you being a pathetic slut for me begging me to let you release. Why should I slut give me a good reason to let you cum."

"I promise to be a good girl I promise just please please Alex-" I stopped her mid sentence with a slap on her ass.

"Tonight you will address me as mistress and if you don't you can't kiss your release goodbye" I stated.

"Yes mistress I understand"

"Good girl"

I got off of her lap and went towards the cabinets and grabbed a baby blue vibrator. I walked back to the side of the bed and removed my lingerie. I sat next to Journey who was a sweaty mess and turned the vibrator on. I slowly slid it down my body until it got to my area. I moaned loudly at the new sensation. It wouldn't be far till I came.

"Mistress please I wanna see and touch you so bad I promise to be good I promise.

"I-is that really? Hm" I could barley speak due to me being so close.

"Yes yes!! Please mistress I wanna be the one to make you cum"

That was enough for me to hear. I turned the vibrator off and unlocked the handcuffs that restrained Journey and took off her blindfold. She quickly got on top of me and went down on me.

"F-fuck princess right there" right after I said that I released on her face. She made sure to clean everything up and than came back up to kiss me. I could taste myself through out our kiss. I switched our position to where Journey was on the bottom again. I grabbed the blue vibrator and put it on her clit. She moaned loudly. She eventually came all over the vibrator.

We both laid back on the bed. Journey was in my arms as I played with her hair.

"I've got to admit Alex that was the best sex we've ever had"

"I can agree" I replied smiling.

"I love you so much. I'm so glad to call you mine" Journey said turning to lock eyes with me.

"I love you too baby" I replied while leaning in to kiss her.

This kiss wasn't full of lust. It was full of passion and love.

Hello everybody!!! Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. I know I enjoyed writing it;) just kiddingggg!! But y'all really need some holy water after reading this. Drop some comments and I'll make sure to read them! Have a good day/night💕