• Chapter 2 • Take me away•

After walking for a little while I found myself at the entrance of the strip club . The bright blue and red sign flashed the word "open" . I could hear the music blasting inside something I've had come immune to. I walked in and was greeted with the smell of smoke and alcohol. I walked straight back to the room where all the strippers prepared. "Hey hunny" I was greeted by a stripper named Midnight she was like a mom to me  and she was only a few years older than me . "Hey Midnight" I reply. " What's with the bag" she asked . " Parents kicked me out because they found me in little space" I say starting to undress . "Your parents are fucked up kid" she said . "Trust me I know" . I put on short black shorts a black bra with a see through shirt and knee high boots . "See you later I guess" I say stuffing my bag in my locker and walking out . I walk to the bar and order a drink of vodka and wait for my turn on the pole . Once the previous stripper was done I went up on the stage I heard multiple people whistling and saying inappropriate things but I learned to ignore it . I started dancing swaying my hips to the beat and teasing people by taking off my shirt. People threw money up on the stage and some people tucked it in my shorts . As I was dancing on the pole I saw a beautiful lady in the audience she had shoulder length black hair with red streaks she had a black skin tight dress on that fit her curves perfectly. I couldn't stop dancing but I kept my eyes on her . I started fantasizing if she was my caregiver  I caught myself before I slipped into little space. I realized that the song stoped as soon as my thoughts did I hurried off the stage and went to the dressing room . I started to get dressed because my shift was over . After I made sure to get my bag and everything else I made my way to the bar . I ordered whiskey and drank it and relaxed. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to see the beautiful girl I saw earlier . "Hey princess" the mysterious woman said . I could feel my face turning red and I was starting to slip into little space . "Um.. hi" I reply. "You're a really great dancer babydoll but I feel like you don't belong here" she said welcoming herself in the bar stool next to mine . "I don't really have a choice" I say letting my head droop a little . "Well now you do" she said "I'm Journey I'm a boss of a gang and being honest I've seen you around here Alex and you feel so uncomfortable here and I know it" she said lightly placing her hand on my thigh. "Y-you don't know that" I say . "I do princess" she said which made me slip even farther into little space . " I want you to come with me you will have everything provided for you" Journey said . I looked her into her light green eyes "why would you want me" I say positive that this is a joke . " Like I said I've seen you around here trying to avoid the hands of these men and your face when you dance you're not meant to be here baby" Journey said . "Well how do I know that you aren't going to kidnap me or something?" I say cautiously. "Why would I kidnap you if I'm offering to help you"
She said . "Because that's how all kidnaps happen" I mumble. "Haha you're funny Alex but I wouldn't want to cross me to much" Journey said looking me straight in my eye with a smirk . I could feel my face go red so I looked away quickly. "So do you want to come with me or no?" She asked I took a moment to decide I desperately needed a place to stay I only had little to no money so what I picked was obviously "Yea I'll stay with you"