Deathbreath's Yearly News Flash

Ok, so I'm not trying to completely antagonize Annabeth in this, like tons of fanfictions do. Because realistically, she was one of the main protagonists for nearly all of Rick's PJO and HOO books so it wouldn't make sense for her to just be all evil now, so I'm giving you a little insight to things in her POV to make her seem less horrible. Obviously, she is still Annabitch because she did something super toxic but I'm not going to make her try and get Percy kicked out of camp or make her date his half brother as she did love Percy and it just wouldn't make much sense. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

Annabeth POV

Things have been weird as hades recently, Percy has been acting weird around me (not just angry.) He asked me 'how I was here.' Like what does that mean?

Also, there's the whole thing with Erebos and Aphrodite.

And then weirdest of all, I can't remember an entire day? The day Percy made that oath about me was a Monday and then I went to bed and woke up, and everyone insisted it was Wednesday?

Speaking of his oath I needed to get Percy's oath removed if it was the last thing I did.

I've never regretted anything more than breaking up with Percy, other than not doing better to save Luke.

Percy reminds me a lot of Luke. He's basically the camp leader like Luke was and he has the same sense of humour, maybe a little different.

I remember one time I accidentally called Percy, Luke. He didn't take it too well.

I decided that going on a quest with Percy would be a good way to rebuild our relationship. After all, that's how we became friends in the first place.

But eventually, I would need to figure out how to get rid of his oath on the Styx because I could never get him back if I didn't.

However, the main priority was not dying on this quest, oh and saving Aphrodite obviously.

"So, " Clarisse said after we had all packed and Chiron had sent us off, "At least we don't need to get the bus or anything, Percy can just flash us to wherever we need to go right?"

Percy nodded, "So the land of the ghosts, I assume that's the underworld then."

"I guess so, " I added, "but it could also mean Melinoe's layer, which is in the underworld."

"Who's Melinoe?" Clarisse asked.

"Goddess of ghosts, she took Kronos' side in the titan war," Percy explained.

"How do you know that?" I asked Percy. I didn't expect him to know who Melinoe was. I wasn't saying he was dumb, I was just saying that generally, I was the one who had a more extensive knowledge of Greek mythology. It would have always been me who explained that.

"Met her on a quest I went on with Nico and Thalia, she's a real charmer although I don't think she likes me very much." Said Percy.

Wait he went on a quest with just Nico and Thalia? When was that? * FYI this is in 'The Sword of Hades' by Rick Riordan

"Alright," Clarisse said whilst clapping her hands together, "Let's bust some heads, grab Beauty Queen and go."

Percy smiled and held his hand out to Clarisse, who took it. He then turned to me and grabbed my hand too. It was a loose grip and only for the purpose of making sure I flashed along with him but it felt nice to have Percy's hand intertwined with mine again. At least he was being less hostile, not much but a little.

I felt my gut lurch and next thing I knew we were standing outside DOA recording studios. Percy strolled inside holding the door for us to follow in pursuit.