Chapter 19|Bothered

Start from the beginning

The doorbell suddenly rings. Just as I'm about to open it, Caleb rushes into the room and sprints for the door.

"Guys!" Caleb exclaims happily. Asher, Blake and Shawn walk into the room, but I soon notice they're not alone. "I see you brought Charlotte. Hey Char," Caleb greets.

"Hey Caleb. It's a beautiful place you have," a feminine voice says which catches my attention.

I stand from my seat, analysing the scene. Asher, Blake and Shawn stood together with Caleb infront of them. Right next to Asher stood this Charlotte girl.

She was stunning, with her long silky silver hair and bright blue eyes. Her skin was too perfect to be normal and her body was model worthy.

Standing next to Asher they looked like the perfect couple. Compared to my short brown hair and dark brown eyes, also my very average features I looked like a bag of shit.

This bothered me.

She notices Hazel and I then smiles sweetly.

Hazel and I share a look before we advance towards them.

"Oh hi!" She exclaims and I cringe at the pitch of her voice. "You must be Bianca! My boyfriend told me so much about you!" She says and plants a short kiss on Asher's cheek making me cringe harder.

"Boyfriend?" I let out accidentally and refrain from slapping myself in the face.

"Oh yes. He didn't tell you?" She asks, her voice sounded too nice and made me want to pull my hair out. "I'm Charlotte by the way," she adds.

"Hey," I reply curtly. I don't know why, but from staring at her stupid face I already hate her.

I noticed how impossibly close she stood to Asher and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I don't know you," Charlotte says to Hazel.

"I'm Hazel," she introduces sweetly.

"Nice to meet you Hazel," she replies.

I clear my throat and gain everyone's attention, "why are you guys here?" I ask, silently hoping for a reply from someone that didn't sound like a screaming monkey while holding onto Asher like their life depends on it.

Slut.

But she's his girlfriend.

Fine. Girlfriend slut.

You're not even making sense.

Leave me not to make sense, okay?!

"Just to hang out," Shawn states.

I nod and give both him and Blake a sincere smile. I look to Asher who had a blank expression on his face which broke my heart.

"So," Charlotte pipes in, "are you showing me around or what?"

The sight of her pretty face made me want to barf on it, punch it, shove it into a public toilet and barf on it again.

Stupid girlfriend slut.

"Of course," Hazel says, "I'll introduce you to everyone."

Charlotte smiles happily and follows Hazel. Right when she's about to leave she turns around, "are you coming baby?"

Baby?

"I'll meet you there," Asher replies simply. She nods and leaves with Hazel.

I try to hold back the heavy feeling in my chest at the thought of him having a girlfriend. I don't know why I cared but I did. And I hate it.

"So... I didn't know you had a... girlfriend," I tell him without thinking. I don't like seeing them together. They look so perfect and it's killing me. I'm not going to be too quiet about it.

"Well, I do. Why do you care? Does it bother you," he challenges with a glare aimed at me.

I glare right back, all plans of apologizing thrown out of the window. "I never said I cared and no it doesn't."

"Good," he mutters.

"Great," I challenge.

"Better."

"Best-"

"Shut up, you two," Caleb interrupts and he sends me a pointed look. "Behave," he mouths and I roll my eyes.

"Fine," I mouth back while crossing my arms against my chest.

I give Asher one last glare before walking away.

Yes it bothers me.

-

AN

I need to stop ending all my chapters with cliffhangers😂

Hope you enjoyed it!

Stay safe💛

Elizi ❤️