XLIX. Lets Make Some Changes

Start from the beginning

"I am."

"I know. I just want you to not let this take a toil on you. Now that Archie is gone and so is Sweet Pea I just don't want you to feel alone ok?"

"Ok Kev but I'll be fine. I am fine."

"Maybe you need a rebound.-"

"Umm thanks Kev for helping and all but no thanks ."

"What? It would help you move on from Sweet Pea wouldn't it?" I think for a second. I mean last time he got straight with that Isabel girl two seconds after we broke up so who's to say he's not doing that right now with Josie.

"Ok say I said yes, who would it be?"

"Blind date. I know just the guy. Your type-"

"I don't have a type...do I?" I ask confused.

"Yes. We all do."

"Ok but blind date? So I won't get to meet him till the actual Date?"

"Yes! Come on please? For me?" Kevin practically begs as he gets on his knees in front of me who is still sat on my bed.

"Ok you dork."

"Great ill give him your number and he'll text you."

"Great...Love having a stranger have access to my phone number and being able to contact me." Kevin goes silent immediately making me look up at him. He looks at me with a 'are you dumb?' Look making me roll my eyes.

"I-you know what, it's fine I'll just let you let you talk to him in person then." He says waving it off before standing up from my bed.

"I've got to run. I'll say you later." He says before pulling me into a hug and kissing the top of my head making me grimace like I always do when he does that.

"Rude." He says "Bye D."

"Bye Kevin."

-

"Good morning!-"

"Aaa why so loud? It's the middle of the morning what business is needed doing for you to be this loud?"

"Um..It's Lunch....Are you ok?" Jughead asks touching my forehead. I pull his arm down giving him a look.

"I'm fine Jughead I'm just bored. What you guys taking about? maybe you can entertain me." I ask Betty and Jughead as I take a seat on a chair in the Blue and Gold. They both look at each other then back at me.

"Nothing just boring reporting stuff nothing that's interesting to you no doubt." Jughead says shrugging like the topic is nothing interesting.

"Hey! Maybe it is."

"Well Betty was meant to get and interview with a captain of the mathematics team and of course all they said was'-"

"Um oh! I just remembered Kevin wanted to meet me about something..Umm...important! So so important. You guys have a good day. Bye." I say quickly as I grab my bag and folder in and leaving before they could even utter a single word. I then run backwards and stand by the door.

"I know you two are lying but I'll let you have it. Have fun kissing or whatever, Bye!" I say with a smile the two waving as they laugh lightly before I speed off. My speed clearly getting the best off me as I accidentally bash into someone causing the both of us to drop stuff.

"Oh I'm sorry." I say the two of us going down and picking up our things.

"It's ok.." I look up and see a some what face I feel as though I have seen before.