23 | HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

The feeling they say, where you just want a magical black hole to appear on the ground so you could instantly disappear, is actually something you would wish to happen in the most embarrassing times. And that is what I want right freaking now.

As I felt my body collide with another one, I closed my eyes shut for a second and tightened my grip on my hopeless substitute for a cover. I mean leaves would be even better just to cover my body.

I took a large amount of air inside my lungs and prepare myself to see the person who's seeing my oh so glorious naked body.

When I was about to open my eyes, I felt something being wrapped around me that stopped the cold air to give me chills.

"Woah, woah, let's behave our snakes there, Denver. Go to your room now and let your daddy sing you lullaby to sleep." I heard the familiar voice of my best friend, as he wrapped his arms around me.

A part of me is relieved now, because at least it is Berlin that saw me. But still, a part of me is embarrassed about this whole situation, especially now knowing that Denver is also there.

"Uhm- I-I...O-okay." Denver replied, and I soon heard his footsteps fading.

Berlin let out sigh, as he loosened his arms around me to look down at me. "This again?"

"What? I didn't want this to happen." I replied. As I wrapped the cloth, that now I noticed is his coat, around my body tighter.

"I can't believe you still haven't learned your lesson about this. And we also forgot to put some spare towels in the bathroom." he replied, and a smirk formed in his face, "Remember your fifteenth birthday?"

"Oh my goodness, don't bring it up again." I groaned as I moved myself out of his arms and started to walk towards my room, because I know a lot of teasing is on it's way now.

"Happy Birthday, Lyanna!" Berlin said, with his voice in a higher pitch to remind me of that embarrassing day.

My fifteenth birthday is not really a pleasant day to remember. It's the day where my whole family saw the real me. And when I say real, it means that they saw in high definition, a naked Lyanna.

>>>

I woke up with the sound of my window opening. I immediately sat up thinking it was a thief or something but then I saw my friend who is actually kind of a thief too. I rubbed my eyes to open it fully since something must be up if Andres is sneaking in my room this early.

"Dammit." he cussed lowly.

"Language please, it's still too early in the morning. What are you doing here?" I asked him, as I stood up and handed him the blanket. I can clearly see him shivering because this dumbass went here only wearing a shirt. I glanced at the clock and saw that it isn't even 5 am yet.

He let out a sigh, and a frown was on his face as he wrapped the blanket around him. "I guess this won't be a surprise anymore but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" he cheerfully said as he raised his arms and wrapped them around me.

Maybe it's because I just woke up but I kind of forgot that it was my fifteenth birthday today. And Andres wanted to surprise me. Him sneaking in my room this early is already a surprise for me.

"Okay, so I was planning to surprise you with my gift but since you woke up which is such a party pooper, I guess I gotta give my gift to you now." he explained as he withdrew his arms on me and grabbed something on his pockets.

I was curious as to what his gift is. This guy never failed to surprise. After fishing something on his pockets, I saw a small box on his hands which looks like a box for jewelries. My eyes widened at what I'm thinking this is.