9 | Seoul

"What is inside this? Your collection of jams?" Andres complained. He was currently carrying my luggage which I didn't tell him to. It's a bit heavy considering I bought a few books with me, just in case I get bored of staying there for five months.

"I'm telling you, I can carry it." I lied. I was having a hard time carrying this bag. It felt like I was carrying a box full of gnomes. I know, why would I bring that much luggage? Well, we were told that we can't go back to our places until it all ends and we might not be able to go back too. I am a sentimental piece of shit, so I just can't leave any good stuff there.

"Yeah, sure. It seemed like your arms were about to give up when I saw you earlier." he said.

We are currently exiting my apartment building. Today is the day. We are about to meet the rest of the group and start planning. If you ask me, I am kind of excited but nervous for all of this. I'm excited with the intensity of what's about to happen, but I'm nervous as heck for the things that could possibly happen. We all know that entering this heist won't be just a walk in the park. One second we could just be having a picnic, and the next one there could be guns pointed on our heads.

Andres called for a cab. We are heading to Sergio's place and meet him there.

As the cab stopped in front of Sergio's place, we can already Sergio on his car waiting for us. We stepped out the cab and went to get our luggage. We walked towards Sergio's car, and I sat on the back seat while Andres is on the passenger seat.

"Hey, brother. I bet you're all hyped up today." Andres greeted his brother.

"No, Andres. There's nothing to be excited about." Sergio replies with a serious face and started driving.

"Oh, come on. Aren't you excited to think about finally having your plan on action? It will be quite a ride." Andres said, trying to enlighten his brother's mood.

"It won't just be a ride Andres. It'll be a roller coaster. Anyways, I need to talk to the both of you some important things." Sergio replied, and he looked at me through the rear view mirror.

"There will be three main rules: No names, No personal questions and the most important, No personal relationship. The third one can complicate the plan in a lot of ways." Sergio continued, "And I know, you two can't be separated but if the other members find out and see that you two have a relationship, they might not take the third one seriously. So, I sincerely ask that you both act like strangers at first and don't say each other's name when we get there anymore. We'll create our new names later." Sergio said, and he took glances to Andres while he was talking. Maybe, trying to see his reaction.

"Well, that's fine with me. I think I can do that. But I'm sorry in advance if I slip up in the future and might say his full name especially when I'm mad at him." I replied. I know how every detail on this plan is made for a reason and that consequences will be faced if not followed.

"I'm sorry in advance too, if I say her full name if she gets one of my robes without permission. And may I warn you, she loves to do that just to annoy me." Andres said and smirked at me as he looked at me over his shoulder.

"You just treat your robes and most of your clothes like babies. And it's fun to see that face you make when you get out of the shower and see that your robe is not there." I chuckled at him while saying those words.

"Lyanna, do you remember when you spilled your liquid eyeliner on my favorite robe, and when you discolored one of my expensive coats?" he asked sarcastically.

"You hear that, Sergio? That's how protective he gets with his clothes." I replied and pointed my hand at Andres which made his brother chuckle a bit.