2 | Keanu Reeves & Groceries

Don't stop me now. I'm having such a good time...

I was listening to Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now" and humming it's melody while walking on this familiar street which I take everyday on the way to work. My head is swaying with the rhythm too, and my feet are slowly copying the pace of the song. Oh how much I'd love to dance right now. You know like those scenes in the movies where they just dance on the street and people just watch them happily and later would start to dance with them. Yeah, it only happens on movies because people would look at you with wide eyes if you do it in real life.

Anyways, as I was walking, I passed this cafe and I saw something that made me halt. And oh shoot, there it is looking so ravishingly good and alone with no one on its table.

I REPEAT ALONE WITH NO ONE IN THE TABLE!

I looked around the cafe and watched if someone is coming for it or a bag to have reserved that table. Yet nothing, no one's coming for this beautiful creature. Everyone on the cafe is busy talking or is on their laptop and no one's at the cashier too. But there's this guy who secretly tries to flick the booger he got on his pinky and it took him several flicks. Ew.

Anyways, I entered the cafe and looked around, trying to act naturally. 'You're good at this. You've even managed to snatch that Fifty Shades of Grey book from that girl on the bus. This is a piece of cake.' I said to myself and exhaling before sitting on the chair where the one I've spotted on the street is.

It is indeed a piece of cake and one of my favorites. Cheesecake! Well, it was one the table with no one here and there's no bag or anything that says it belong to someone on this table. So it was definitely meant to be for me, right?

As I picked up the fork and sliced a piece for me to eat. Suddenly, gun shots were heard and people outside were shouting and running. And people on the cafe ran outside.

Really?! Right now?! When I was about to eat this heavenly cake. Uggh! I hate people's timing sometimes. Well, I guess I gotta eat this fast and just get the hell out of here.

I manage to eat two slices of the cake when the door opened and someone with a very familiar voice stopped me. "Stop right there you cake thief, I've been looking for you everywhere." the man shouted from the cafe's door. He smirked and looked at me avidly.

The fork I was holding fell from my hands because Holy Shitake Mushrooms it's Keanu Reeves with his John Wick attire.

I'm so torn between these two right now. This blueberry cheesecake? Or Keanu Reeves? Uggh, who can decide on this kind of situation?

Keanu dropped his gun and started removing his coat and necktie as he was walking towards my table. I'm melting right now! As he was about to unbutton the last two on his dress shirt, why is he undressing anyways? suddenly, it all turned black. What's happening? And I keep hearing a knock on the door.

"Ly..." the knock continues. And the calling of my name becomes louder...

~~~

"Ly, open the goddamn door right now. It's fucking cold here." I suddenly jolted on my couch. And realized it was all a dream, the cheesecake, Keanu Reeves, the undressing. I groaned it was soooo good.

I glared at the door knowing who is on the opposite side of it. I looked at the clock and saw that it's already 12:25 am.

"What are you doing here?" I shouted at him, so he could hear me on the outside. He just ruined my dream, so I won't be opening the door that fast for him.

"Are you serious right now? Open this damn door now." He sounded pissed now. Well why would he be pissed he's the one who came here in the middle of the night.