Chapter 14 (FINAL CHAPTER)

( As said on the chapter this is the last chapter!! Warning its gonna be short and sweet since I doubt I can type a lot and sorry that it was short but I'm out of idea's for this story! )

~ No One's Pov~

Its been a few weeks since (Y/n) got back at the base and he was happy now with Tord and today he was told to go to the lab. At first he was nervous but he knew Tord wouldn't hurt him so he started to head down there. Once he got to the door he opened it slowly and saw Tom with a weird goggles on his face but he smiled and they both hugged. " Weird goggles but glad to see your okay Tom! Me and the Red Leader are gonna visit the other two if you'd like to join us" (Y/n) smiled brightly.

" As long as the Red Leader is okay with it them I'll join you both", Tom said calmly like something was fixed or he just accepted it. 

" He can come but no more touching whats mine Thomas you understand?" Tord growled at him and Tom just nodded still calm but (Y/n) shrugged it off. 

" Off to see Edd and Matt! " (Y/n) cheered and lead the way to the rooms and opened up the room Edd and Matt were in and the looked at them eyes widened." Hey guys we brought Tom with us.." 

Edd and Matt both got up and hugged Tom, " Tom! Its great to see your okay!" They both said at the same time which made (Y/n) and Tord smile softly before the two held hands.

Tord soon spoke up," I know you guys don't trust me but will you three join us in my army? I rather not hurt you guys and (Y/n) for sure doesn't want his new friends getting hurt at all. So what do you guys say? "

Tom was the first to agree then Matt but it took a bit longer for Edd to agree but in the end he ended up agreeing which made (Y/n) smile brightly. He handed the three their new uniforms, " Awesome! Well here are your guys' uniforms we are happy to have you three joining us in this war and glad to have our friends by our side! " 

Tord, Tom, Matt and Edd smiled softly before laughing at (Y/n)'s silliness and they all did a group hug before they pulled away. " Alright you three can rest for today but tomorrow we need to get to work. We have to take down the other Army's from stopping the Red Army from taking over." Tord sounded now like a Leader.

(Y/n) nods and stood up straight and the three followed by his example, " Yes Red Leader! We will stop at nothing to take down the other army's and completing the goal! " Tord nods in approval before both (Y/n) and him left the room to start our the plans for the future attacks and goals they will have to do to win. 

( THAT'S THE END I hope you guys liked the book because I enjoyed typing it amd honestly the first book I have ever finished wow.. WELP THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS LOVE YOU ALL BYEEEEEEE )

( When finished it was at 201 views <3 )