Chapter 6

( When will I learn to take a break and rest? NEVA! Half way of typing this someone who's story i really like said they love this story so far I never squealed so much and now i have more energy to keep going! ) 

~ Tom's Pov ~ 

Its been three hours of the three at the arcade Tom had sighed and looked at Edd, " I think we should head back guys I don't like leaving (Y/n) alone for too long.." 

Edd smirked, " Why do you like him or something~ First you have him stay at our place and now you worried about him." He was getting pretty close but Tom growled a bit before sighing. 

" Its not like that Edd plus he could be lonely if he's by himself I'm tired from this day and all this planning." He puts his hands in his pockets looking away from them but Edd did agree and the three of them headed back to their apartments. Tom waved Edd and Matt goodbye as the two of them headed back to Edds place. He opened the door and noticed it was really quiet he started to look around but he didn't have to look too much for the small male since he was asleep on the couch. In his hoodie? 

Tom walked over to (Y/n) blinking and looked over seeing his room door open before sighing, " You don't go and steal someones hoodie (Y/n).. but you do look cute in it." He said softly and pets the males head staring at him softly. He had noticed (Y/n) slowly wake up and looked at him.

" You suck at petting someone", He chuckled before sitting up stretching " and sorry i got a bit cold i hope you didn't mind." (Y/n) gave him a cute look again which was gonna drive Tom crazy and never more since he's wearing his hoodie. 

" I don't mind..I'll be in my room if you need me", He had quickly went to his room shutting the door leaning against it blushing mumbling to himself. " He's gonna make me go wild at this point! What is he doing to me..I have this feeling to protect him at all cost", He rubbed his head aggressively about this was stressing him out. 

~ (Y/n) Pov ~

(Y/n) was smirking after Tom went into his room and he got up stretching, " This actually may be earlier than I thought" He said to himself vety softly and went to the door. " Tom! I'm going over to Edds" All he got back was a soft and annoyed 'Okay'.  He smirked once more before going to Edd's door dropping his smirk.

Edd opened the door and looked at (Y/n) and his eyes widen, " Matt! come here (Y/n) has Tom's hoodie on! " This made (Y/n) smile cutely and chuckled a little. Matt ran over with his phone and was giggling like a little kid.

" Look at the camera (Y/n)!" Matt said ready to take a photo and (Y/n) looked at the camera making sure he looked really cute. As Matt took the photo the two guys was laughing as Matt soon posted it on his story. 

" Can I see the photo?" He said softly but also a bit curious and when Matt showed him the photo he blushed softly seeing himself at how cute he looks. He thought to himself on how red would look way better on him than blue. " I look really cute! Thank you Matt" He smiled very sweetly at him with a purr.

Edd chuckled, " So why are you wearing Tom's hoodie anyways? i doubt he just gave it to you." He smiled at (Y/n) who just nods.

" I got cold so i took it from his room and took a nap but when Tom saw me like this he went to his room so i went to hang with you guys!" He smiled more and chuckling. He went on to work on some plans for Edd and Matt to do and supplies they will need so these two can keep contact with Tom and (Y/n) while in the Red Army's base. 

~ Tord's Pov ~ ( It's The Man Himself! ) 

Tord was in his room since Paul and Pat told him that it would be a good idea to rest for the day since he's been supposedly stressed. He sighed pulling out his phone he went and stalked his old friends Instagram's but when he got to Matt's he sat up very quickly. On his story there he was HIS (Y/n) wearing Tom's hoodie! He got up and called for Paul to come to his room as fast as he can and made sure he knew he was angry.

Paul knocked before coming in, " Yes sir what's wrong? You seem really angry... " He looked at Tord's phone only to see his brother in that phone.

" Care to explain to me why your brother is wearing that Jehovah's hoodie! " He raised his voice clearly upset about this whole thing. 

" Sir (Y/n) said he was going to earn Tom's trust by using his cute side and it seemed to work on the Yellow Leader before. I did tell him to try not to upset you sir but I think he's also showing us who he picked to help us and he did tell me him and that person will break into the base and then he'll turn on his tracker so we can find them. " After hearing this Tord smirked and chuckled before nodding.

" Thank you for this update Paul and once they do break in capture both of them but put (Y/n) in my room I'll have a few words with him." He will make sure he knew what he did wrong but he won't hurt him after all since (Y/n) is his and his alone.  

Paul was worried about his brother but nods knowing Tord wouldn't really hurt him, " Alright Boss" he said before leaving the room so Tord can have some alone time and to rest. Which is what Tord did he went to sleep he was all ready for his (Y/n) to come back and also glad the plan is going through. 

( So i wasn't planning on posting two chapters today but it just happened so here lol )