Chapter 4

( eyyyyyyyyyy and lets see how much i can type someone pissed me off )

~ Edd's Pov~ ( OOOOO A NEW PERSON ) 

Edd had went out shopping to get more cola while he was walking he saw a car stop by the store dropping off a small male with a bag before the car drove off. He had noticed the male sighing and mumbling something under his breath but it sounded like it was in Norwegian but he shrugged it off. Ed walked over to the small male he looked a bit lost, " Hey there buddy! You look a bit lost do you need any help!" 

The small male looked at Edd then at the photo blinking, " I am a bit lost actually.. I ran from the Red Army after i stole a few things..like this photo.." He showed Edd the photo. " I was planning on looking for these people and try to find anything that I can take down the Red Leader with like any weakness or any clues. But you look like one of them-" Before the small male could say anything else Edd covered his mouth panicking.

" Before I answer your questions I'm Edd and we need to get me more cola so lets get me some and we'll talk more but with the other two as well." Edd looked a bit hurt remembering what Tord did to them and their old home. He noticed the small male just nod at him agreeing to help him get cola and talk with all three of them than just Edd. " So whats your name?" he asked as he uncovers the small males mouth as the two of them went into the store to get the cola and a few other things since Edd was planning on cooking for their new friend. 

" (Y/n) is my name..you probably saw on the news years ago I was the Pink Leaders right hand guy before he was killed but thank you Edd..for trusting me and not looking at me like a tool for war." Edd noticed a happy glee in (Y/n)'s eyes and gave him a happy smile.

" No problem (Y/n) and if you don't mind you can stay with me for awhile since it seems like you don't have anywhere to go right?" Edd chuckled when seeing (Y/n) froze realizing he indeed didn't have a place to stay so he just nodded smiling at Edd. For some reason this made Edd's heart skip a beat but he shook it off and the two went back to shopping before heading back to Edd's place.Once they were there Edd's told (Y/n) to stay there and that he will go get the others before leaving him in the room. 

Edd knocked on Tom's door then Matt's door telling them both to follow him and that he'll explain once they get to his room. The three went back to Edd's room, " Tom Matt I want you two to meet (Y/n)." 

Matt had ran over and greeted (Y/n) but from the look of it (Y/n) and Tom were just staring at each other and for some reason they both started to growl which made Edd and Matt panic.

~ (Y/n) Pov ~

(Y/n) watched Edd bring two males with him back into the room and told him their names Matt and Tom. He sniffed the air a little bit and noticed there was a different scent in the room and made 'eye' contact with Tom. He couldn't hear Matt being nice but he did know was that there was a different monster and it was coming from Tom. He let out a soft growl as did Tom and (Y/n) got up which made Matt run behind Edd who looked shocked. 

(Y/n) had tackled Tom tackled quickly and they both changed into their half forms and wrestled a bit before Tom pinned him down. Edd spoke up, " Guys?! Stop this fighting!" Which made Tom chuckled stilling keeping (Y/n) pinned. 

" We aren't fighting Edd", Tom got off of him before changing back to his normal self stretching since it hurts him. While (Y/n) stays in his half form sighing. 

" Anyways since Edd got you both here I stole this from the Red Armys base since I was looking for something to bring the Red Leader down. " He stood up dusting himself off changing back to normal showing them the photo, " And since this had you three in it I thought if I came here you guys would know his weakness since he helped to kill the Pink Leader who I was severing. Will you guys help me? " He put his hand out and was mostly looking at Tom still since he had already picked who he was going to bring back to Tord but he needed to earn his trust. 

Edd and Tom looked at each other before Matt spoke up, " I'm all for it! He hurt my beautiful face! " Edd and Tom nod nodded as the three took (Y/n)'s hand smiling. 

" Alright great lets all eat something and rest we can start out the planning tomorrow." He smiled softly as Edd and Matt quickly nodded going to the kitchen to make some dinner which just left Tom and (Y/n) alone in the living room. 

Tom looked at (Y/n) all serious, " (Y/n) I don't trust you so you better not do anything to hurt them since monsters are normally loyal mostly your kind so don't fuck up."  (Y/n) looked at him with a cute look he needed to try very hard to earn his trust before the month is up or he'll make Tord angry.

" Don't worry Tom I won't hurt any of them plus I am like a lost dog with my Leader is dead so please try to trust me you guys are the first to be nice to me and not try to capture me to be loyal to them with war. I just want friends and people who can help me stop the Red leader and this war." He had started to tear up no longer an act if he was honest he hated war he hated all this fighting he just wanted friends who accept him for who and what he is. 

Tom had noticed him tear up and panicked not wanting Edd to get mad at for making their new friend cry he quickly hugged the small male holding him close. " Please don't cry Edd will kill me if he saw you crying it will take a bit for me to trust you after what Tord did..plus I'm a monster so we have that in common." 

(Y/n) hugged him tightly hiding his face in his hood he hasn't been hugged by someone besides his brother for a long time. " p..promise? If you don't trust me to stay here with Edd alone i'll stay with you", he said sniffling and looked up at him. 

Tom looked away a bit with a small blush at how cute he's being, " I promise and I would rather that now stop looking at me like that! " (Y/n) chuckled softly and pulled away to tell Edd the news that he will stay with Tom instead so he can make sure (Y/n) isn't gonna cause this any harm. 

After about 30 minutes dinner was done and they all ate it up quickly since they were hungry and after they were all done Tom and (Y/n) thanked the two for making it before leaving go head back to Tom's place. Once they are there Tom shows (Y/n) to the couch, " I know its not much I hope you don't mind the couch my room is a mess." He grabbed a few pillows and blanket for him to sleep with.

(Y/n) got on the couch, " It feels fine so its okay! plus we should get some rest tomorrow may be a bit stressful for you guys...since it will be about your guys old friend." 

" he's never been my friend goodnight (Y/n)", he said with a growl before going to his room to sleep but after that door shut (Y/n) smirked. 

" This will be a fun month indeed.." he said to himself softly before rolling up in the blanket going to sleep since he plans on getting that information and he will inform his brother in a few days after he not only gets the info but also the plan layed out. He slowly closed his eyes drifting off to dream land.

( TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY YAS )