Chapter 11

( :p also enjoy the photo of Mattsworld Tord!! such a cutie ) 

~ (Y/n) Pov ~

Its only been a few days and now the only one visiting him was Tom since the other two were busy with planning. He was glad that they were actually planning on stopping Tord but he knew it wouldn't work and that it will defiantly fail. But he wasn't going to tell them and yeah Tord just broke his heart but what can he do when he did beg for months to go on another mission just to get caught. So he knew why Red leader was angry with him he would be mad too but at least he knows he could still see the camera. 

He pulled the collar off of himself and faced it to himself as well, " T..Tord if you are watching this or if you can hear me..I know you're mad at me but I just wanted to say sorry and that I lov-" He was cut off by the door opening and he quickly put the collar back on. He saw it was Edd and he had cuffs in his hands which made (Y/n) frown. 

" I'm sorry (Y/n) but we are moving just in case so you have a choice of staying in there or walking with us with these cuffs on. Please do pick the cuffs because I don't want to drag you like a wild animal in that cage.." Edd gave (Y/n) a really sad look which made his sigh and nodded.

(Y/n) put his hands out in front of him, " Fine..but only because I'm tired of sitting. But be careful one false move I will attack " he growled and backed down when he heard Tom come up behind Edd and growled back at him. He knew he couldn't win that fight with Tom but he knew for sure he'd try if he is ordered to do so. 

" Watch yourself (Y/n)", Tom opened the cage and help his wrists together to make sure he held still as Edd cuffed his hands together. (Y/n) was now quiet but his mind was on Tord and waiting for anything from his Leader. The left the room and headed out with the group of people. Edd lead the way down the streets making sure to hide when there was a solider and after an hour of walking Tom was carrying (Y/n). Since earlier he stopped walking and was staring at something but ended up trying to get out of the cuffs which Tom reacted by shooting his leg. He was angry that he was being carried by Tom then again Tom did hurt his leg so he can't walk. 

Matt walked a bit slower to talk with Tom, " Edd is kinda mad at you for shooting (Y/n) in the leg but this is your punishment. Once we get there you have to remove that bullet from his leg!" He walked faster mumbling something about not hitting his face. (Y/n) was leaning again Tom grumbling still since his leg hurts but also because he was tired. He had fell asleep soon after since he felt drained from the wound and how warm Tom was.

~ Tord Pov ~ 

Tord was watching the camera seeing they were on the road again but what had him worried was that Tom had shot his little monster. He knew what (Y/n) was trying to say earlier and that upset him since he wanted him back right now but he can't. He needed to learn where they are going first then ambush them he knew he'd get (Y/n) back but also will make Tom pay for even shooting him. 

Tord left his office and headed down to the lab to get everything ready since he was planning on messing with Tom's mind to make him obey and use these goggles he had years ago. He will make sure this works since he wanted to keep his (Y/n) not only happy but also let him have a friend like him. " Men I need you guys to get me these items in the next few days we will have a guest in this lab by then and if you guys don't have it you'll regret it understood?" They all nodded and scared if what their leader would do.

He left the lab and went back to check the cameras he needed to know where they went and what their next plan is. What he wasn't looking forward to is when they have to take the bullet out of (Y/n)'s leg. He sat there and knew where they had went and wrote it down but after a bit he heard a whine and he looked at the cameras just to see Tom laying (Y/n) on the bed and he pulled out the bullet making (Y/n) scream in pain. 

( Here's the chapter for today! Its getting closer to the big end hopefully 3 or 4 more chapters! maybe more we'll see!!)