Chapter 8

( Yeeet in this chapter!! ) 

~ (Y/n) Pov ~

(Y/n) slowly sat up and looked at Tom who looked upset with him obviously he knew it was gonna happen but not this way. He sighed before he chewed off the rope around his arms before untying his legs getting up. He went up to Tom who rolled around from him a bit not trusting him, " Tom..hold still i'm trying to untie you so we can get you out of here. I know you don't trust me but I meant it I enjoyed my time with you guys and not being used as a tool."

He untied Tom and took the gag out of his mouth only to get punched, " Sorry but you deserved that (Y/n). But What the fuck were you thinking! I want the truth and no more lies! Explain now or I will punch you again! " Tom was really pissed who can blame him he was tricked and now locked up in a cell. 

(Y/n) looked at him sadly before nodding, " Fine.. I'll tell you everything just please don't hit me again that actually hurt. As Tord said I was put on a task to bring one of you back to help with the Red Army. As you can see I picked you because yes you were like me and strong but because Edd is too forgiving and Matt gets distracted too easily. I'm Paul's younger brother i use to work under the Pink leader so everything on that part was true except the Black leader was the one who killed him. I was given protection by the Red Army but i really do hate war i wanted to be free and feel actually safe like you guys gave off the energy. I get why he was mad that I cried but what I don't get is why he was mad that I had your hoodie on.." Tom seemed focused on what (Y/n) was saying before he snorted at the last part. 

" Idiot that Commie likes you well did before you tried to betray him but why are you now trying to help me get away after what you did!"  He growled and looked like he was gonna punch (Y/n) again.

" B..because i feel horrible! I tricked you and how your locked down here! A..and you hate it here", He tears up again when made Tom looked panicked and hugged him quickly.

" Damn it..Don't cry please you know I can't handle it when you cry! Please do calm down...I forgive you but promise me you will help me..and I'll help you too get away." Tom rubbed his back softly trying to get him to calm. 

( Y/n) looked up at talk with teary eyes still, " I'll help you but you don't have to worry about me getting away..as you said before I'm kinda loyal to my Leaders and mine is having to be Tord.. it's not gonna end well for me."  Before Tom could say anything the door opened revealing Paul.

Paul looked at (Y/n) then at Tom who was growling at Paul, " So i see you already got yourself out (Y/n).. and untied Tom too." He sighed before shutting the door all the way. " You really made him mad (Y/n). Get away from him Boss wants you in his office (Y/n) ." 

Tom growled more and held onto (Y/n) more, " He's not going anywhere near that commie! He already hurt him enough!" He was acting like a protective brother and he had gasped when Paul shot him with a sleep dart. 

(Y/n)'s eyes widen, " Paul why did you do that!?' He got up and went out the cell tat was just opened for him.

" Put your hands out you know the rules and I didn't let him near my little brother is all," Paul said grumbling as he tied (Y/n)'s hands together. (Y/n) just sighed nodding and they left the cell room after locking the door. He was nervous on what Tord wanted and what he was gonna do to him. Once they got there Paul opened the door and pushed (Y/n) in the room softly and mumbled ' I'm sorry..' before shutting the door with a click.

" Ah my little traitor monster I've been watching through my cameras of the cells", He saw Tord get up and his face went pale seeing what was in his hand. A Shock Collar. " Get over here and hold still and that's an Order", He glared as (Y/n) went over and stood in front of him as he was putting on the shock collar on him. " Now you can't leave me..You may go back now but if i see Him touch you your getting shocked understood?" He growled 

(Y/n) just nods he knew no matter what he said would get him to forgive him since Tord knew everything that happens on the base. He headed to the door and opened the door with a little bit of struggle but got it. Paul lead him back to the cell and locked him back in there but whispered to him, " Give him a few days and he'll forgive you and do anything to make it help." (Y/n) nods watching Paul leave him in the cell with Tom. 

(Y/n) walked over to Tom after getting his hands free and softly touched Tom to see if he was okay before yelping holding onto the collar. He looked at the camera and whines looking sad, " I'm just checking to see if hes okay!" He saw Tom waking up and he reacted quickly and backed off. 

Tom looked at him and eyes widen, " He didn't hurt you did he?! I'll kill him if he did." He growled and looked around mad. He stopped when (Y/n) whined looking at him. 

" He put a shock collar on me..he doesn't want me to leave and to make sure we don't touch he didn't like that at all. Its fine though Tom! I can get you out at least! I'll be o-" He yelped again and whined before looking at the camera flipping it off. " But If you get away you can keep the other two safe they need you more than I do."

Tom frowned and looked at the camera glaring at it and mouthed to it making sure (Y/n) didn't see, ' I will get him and take him from you you don't love him' mostly to piss Tord off. " You should rest You need it." (Y/n) just nodded before curling up in a corner soon falling asleep. 

( I was planning on not updating today but then I felt bad if i didn't since i only needed 100 more words lol )