Chapter 3

( I'm so out of it! i never type this much! )

~ (Y/n) Pov ~

(Y/n) layed there on the bed as the nurse sewed up the bullet holes in his side and leg after the bullets were also taken out before hand. Once the nurse was done he had left the room to get him some pain killers to help with the pain. (Y/n) had gotten up and walked around even though it hurt to walk around he could't just sit there. Soon Paul had came into the room and hugged the smaller male," (Y/n) I'm so glad your okay but you should have been more careful you worried us so much from getting this hurt!" 

This made (Y/n) chuckle and hug his brother tightly," I know brother but I'm here ain't I? I'm fine i promise i should sleep now anyways boss said he'll have you bring me to his office tomorrow so I plan to be fully rested after all." Paul didn't say anything but he stopped hugging him and nods kissing his head goodnight before leaving the room. (Y/n) went back to his bed and layed down and the nurse came back and gave him some pain killers and some sleeping pills which he took happily. The nurse left turning off the light so (Y/n) could sleep before he curled up again and slept for awhile until the next day which was a late afternoon. 

(Y/n) had gotten up and looked at the time before jumping up quickly getting ready in his uniform. It was 3 pm in the afternoon how could he sleep for that long! Once he was finished he hurried out of his room to see his brother standing by the door. " You ready? Boss wanted you about an hour again but you growled at me when I tried to wake you so you better hurry to his office." He sounded serious with a hint of worry which had (Y/n) nod at him before quickly going down the hall and knocked on the Red Leaders door before going into the room shutting it behind him. 

He was about to apologize for being late when he was cut off by the Red Leader, " You're an hour late solider care to explain and you will be punished if you lie to me" He said it while growling sounding very annoyed and disappointed.

" I slept in sir Paul tried to wake me but I just growled at him I'm sorry for being late I'll accept any punishment you give me for being late." He was standing up straight looking brave but deep down he was scared and for some reason wanting to get yelled at more. He watched the Red leader get up and walked around him before smirking at (Y/n). 

The Red leader leaned close to his ear, " Thank you for your honesty (Y/n)~ As for your reward my name is Tord but if you tell anyone your dead meat. You may call me it when we are alone but outside of here or the bedroom you call me what you normally do."

" Yes si- Tord I will keep it a secret", He nods a little before stopping and thinking a bit then looked at Tord. " Wait bedroom? Why would I be in there sir? I thought no one but you were allowed in ther-" He was cut off with his chin being grabbed harshly.

" (Y/n) I know that don't question it now you may go I have a task for you once your all healed now go since it starts in 2 days", He let go of (Y/n)'s chin going back to his desk. (Y/n) nods before leaving the office heading down the hall. He was half way back to his room before slowly stopped walking before blushing softly.

" He touched my chin..but I need to not focus on that I have to get ready and healed up like boss said. " He didn't want to think much about it since it didn't mean anything Tord is still his boss he can't defy that. Once he got back to his room he started to pack up his stuff that looked normal since missions normally meant being spy and tasks meaning getting something from ether a old house or a store. He soon finished up with the packing and layed on his bed humming ' My Demons by Starset'. 

~ Time Skip two days brought to you by Hentai ~ 

(Y/n) headed to Tord's office before knocking and went into the room shutting the door, " Red Leader i am here for that task you told me about before I'm already all packed and just waiting for your orders." He needed to sound serious and ready even though he's been on his mind a lot lately.

Tord had chuckled and pulled out a photo, " I need you to find these three men and bring me one of them you pick on who you believe will be useful to our army and won't betray us since they don't trust me but they will soon. Now take this photo it has the new address of the three men in the photo i expect you back in a month understood?" 

(Y/n) nods and didn't even look at the photo he grabbed since he will look at it later, " Yes sir and may I ask you something?" Tord looked at him and nods once a bit curious on what the small male was going to say. " What do you want me to do if the one I pick tries to resist like you stated before they don't trust you. I rather not do something to that person that you don't like." Tord had gotten up and went up to him towering (Y/n) smirking like he normal does when he has a plan.

" If they do try to resist threaten them first and if that doesn't work knock them out I rather not have them hurt too badly understood." (Y/n) nods before leaving his office to head out of the base but that was after he said goodbye to his brother. 

(Y/n) waved bye to his brother and Pat before getting into a car with a different solider as they drove away to near the location of the three men which made him nervous on if he even fail or not! but he can't let it get to him he needs to get this task done and he has only been seen on TV with the Pink Leader who is dead so no one would be so worry about who he is after all.  

( BOOM a chapter! after i post them i'm working on the next one i need to stay away from Facebook for awhile so lets see how much i can post! :D )

 Who will he take? 

Edd?
Matt?
Tom?