Chapter 12

( Welp I'm Back! and not mentality stable! Sorry if this chapter is sad ) 

~ Tom's Pov ~ 

After he pulled out the bullet he felt bad that he shot (Y/n) but he had to or else he would have gotten away from them. When he saw (Y/n) had passed out from all the screaming he had sighed and looked at the collar around (Y/n) neck and glared at it. " Damn commie..He's not a damn pet why do you hurt him like this. He really cares about you why can't you see that." He sighed again and put a blanket on (Y/n) and softly petted his head smiling a little. " That commie doesn't server your love (Y/n). You are way to nice to be around him! I'm Talking to myself again UGH" He noticed (Y/n) move around. He must have been talking for a good 30 minutes after he sewed him up. 

" No..I heard you Tom.. And the thing is Tord saved me and my brother trusts him yes I know he did so much wrong to you guys and to this whole place but I love him Tom. I picked this collar out since I finally felt needed for something else that wasn't war. " (Y/n) stared to tear up and cry while rubbing his eyes trying to stop, " He'll never love me because who would love a monster like me. I'm completely useless! He'll get bored of me and leave me behind like Paul did years ago. I..I want to die it would be better that way it always been that way." It shocked Tom to hear that from him but he soon snapped out of it and frowned. 

(Y/n) was looking down while crying and he couldn't stand it anymore and he hugged him closely before mumbling, " Get some rest and don't think those kind of things and remember if he actually does care he wouldn't let you be away for too long. " With that Tom got up and left (Y/n) alone in the room and shut the door while locking it so he couldn't run away. 

~ (Y/n) Pov ~ ( TRIGGER WARNING CUTTING AHEAD!!!! )

(Y/n) watched Tom and he got up slowly and looked around the the room and his eyes slowly landed on a piece of broken glass. As he grabbed it it had slightly cut his finger and his eyes went dull suddenly. He lifted up his sleeve looking at the old scars he had done years ago before putting the glass against his skin and started to cut.

1 cut...

2 cut...

3 cut...

He soon stopped when there was about 10 and some deep while others were pretty shallow but they all bleed a lot. When he snapped back to reality he looked at his arm which hurt making him whine. He looked around the room again before finding bandages wrapping his arm up quickly and hit it with his sleeve easily. He sighed but jumped when he heard his ear piece turn back on he must have forgotten that it was there. He froze when he heard his name through it, " (Y/n)...I saw what you did. We'll talk about it after we get you back and uh good job with keeping your collar on we are on our way. And (Y/n)? Make sure Tom is with you. " It was Tord's voice he was nervous on what was gonna happen he knew his leader wasn't happy. 

He pushed on the ear piece, " Y..yes sir see you soon then.." He heard it turn back off and he sat on the bed hugging his knees. All he could do is wait for the Red Army to show up and his short time with these three again. That's when it hit him and his sighed before getting up, " T..Tom! " Was all he needed to do was yell for him and he soon heard the door unlocking. He saw him come back into the room and went to up (Y/n).

" What's wrong (Y/n) " He had looked around him to see if there anything else but (Y/n) just smiled a little and grabbed his hands.

" My leg hurts a lot..I don't want to be alone Tom..You are the only person who understands me and this pain. Can you please..stay with me" (Y/n) had whined because he was in pain but also hated to be alone for too long. He wanted to do what Tord wanted after all since he already upset him with him hurting himself. 

Tom let out a sigh before nodding, " Fine but no funny business meaning don't try to run out i'll shoot you again." (Y/n) just nodded and pulled him to sit with him and he leaned his head on his to relax which Tom allowed. 

~ Tord Pov ~  

Tord checked the cameras once more and growled seeing his (Y/n) leaning again Tom but he did smirk since he knew that he had both of them in the same room. He headed out of 10 soldiers to fight them so they can kidnap Tom and have (Y/n) come back with them. He was planning on kissing (Y/n)'s arms and he was also planning on making him his for sure. He was going to make sure of it and he knows (Y/n) would love it. 

It did take about an hour for this to get there after all since the new hide out was a lot further away from their old one. Once Tord realized they were close he held up his fist to make his men stop. He smirked before snapping his fingers and he watched his men break down the doors and start to attack the rebel group. He made his way to the room (Y/n) and Tom were in and once he opened the door he smirked more.

" Hello Old Friend~ "

( Here's this chapter the next chapter will be a lemon one just a heads up That's all hope you guys enjoyed )