Chapter 5

( Too many ideas lol and flirting has always trick some guys and have this cute photo of monster Tom <3 )

~ Tom's Pov~

Tom had gotten up eary that morning and left his room to check on the small male just to see him curled up on the couch. He sighs softly seeing that it wasn't just a dream and also seeing he stayed put not going behind his back to hurt his friends. He crouched down and softly touched the small males face but backed off when he noticed (Y/n) rolled over and looked at him confused. " T..Tom? What are you doing?" (Y/n) asked very cutely and also sleepily which made Tom blush like a mess he didn't know what or why he did that he was also confused on that as well.

" I was just checking to see if you were awake that's all!" Way to go Tom not only does that sound like a lie but also it sounds like he was a perv. He got up and rubbed the back of his head why was he like this around (Y/n) he literally just met him yesterday!

He had noticed (Y/n) get up and stretched making a cute mewl sound, " Alright if you say so Tom lets get ready so we can meet with Edd and Matt we can't let them wait for too long. Oh and Tom next to you touch me keep your hands on my head or I'll bite you." He growled a deep but intimidating one.

" Yeah yeah whatever", Tom said before rushing off to his room to get ready and was off in his own little world thinking about where (Y/n) actually came from and why he was even here for. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard Edd's voice and heard Matt as well looks like they are talking about it in his place. He went out of his room to join the other three before they started to talk about how each of their friendships were with Tord and what happened to make them hate him so much.

~ (Y/n) Pov ~

(Y/n) finally understood what Tord meant by they don't trust him like dude you blew up their house and broke their hearts! He took a deep breath and looked at the three before smiling softly, " Alright thank you all for telling me everything and now i have a bigger idea on what his weakness could be You guys. Yes he may have hurt you guys and betrayed your trust but he hasn't sent any solders after you guys and made sure nothing harmless that his army has done affect you guys after what he did." He looked at them hoping they would agree or say something of reason at all.

Edd and Matt spoke at the same time, " I can probably see it but.." that's when they were both cut off by Tom growling at the idea and picked (Y/n) up by his shirt.

" Why the fuck do you think that?! That damn Commie betrayed us how would you know anything! Your just an outsider and a weapon for war!" Tom was about to say something else but he was slapped with a claw/paw so it wouldn't hurt him (Y/n) changed into his half form to knock Tom away.

" Thomas stop yelling I'm not going to fight with you Tord helped kill my leader but yes I am a weapon for war but here i am trying to stop it so if your done with you little fit we have work to do." (Y/n) sounded serious and scary which made Edd and Matt to stare at him freaked and a bit scared. He changed back and sat on the counter, " Now lets get this planning done because the faster we take this idiot the better because out of all the leaders he's the most dangerous one out of them Black falls for power for monster power, Yellow falls for flirts and Blue falls for artist. So that leaves Red he may love the hell out of Hentai but his friends are indeed his weakness so he had to cut them off before any of the other leaders found out it was to protect you guys."

This left the three surprised at what (Y/n) had said before Tom spoke up, " Whatever you say but how do you know this plan even will work! That place is heavily guarded and if he sees any of us he'll attack and lock us all up!"

This made (Y/n) chuckled, " That's why only two of us will go me and you Tom and before you say anything if anything goes wrong we can get away in our monster forms if we brought Matt or Edd they could end up getting hurt. No offense you two but out of you three Tom is the strongest and he thinks fast. Edd you are like a Leader so you need to trust me and Tom to be able to take him down and if that fail we will be able to get away or at least he can if anything." He jumped off the counter and put out his hand, " Do we all agree on this plan and it may happen in less than a month from now."

Tom was the first to take his hand and soon followed by Edd and Matt they had to admit the didn't like the idea but if it is to stop Tord they are all for it. (Y/n) smiled and nods happy with what they all decided to do. This will be fun for sure and by this plan he can easily get Tom to the base with no one suspecting a thing. Edd spoke up and smiled , " Me and the boys are gonna head to the the arcade do you wanna come?"

(Y/n) shook his head but smiled, " Maybe next time I'm gonna get started with setting up a battle plan for us so you guys go on ahead and have fun!" Edd nodded and dragged the other two out but Tom glared at him but went with them anyways without any words. (Y/n)'s smiled dropped him the the door shut and sighed going and grabbing his phone turning it on and saw he had a lot of missed messaged. " Paul I swear.. you worry way too much about me!" He chuckled before calling his brother.

~ Phone Call ~

Paul panicked said loudly," (Y/n)?! Why haven't you answered my texts? I was worried they figured out what you were doing and and-"

(Y/n) chuckled before saying back to him, " I'm fine Paul but we have a plan layed out and i have the person i want to help us with the army picked already. I have it easily layed down so we will be there the month is up and I'll turn on the tracker on my phone so you guys can see where me and him are. It was earlier to get the other two to trust me easily but Tom oh boy he doesn't trust me but that will change since my cute sound is working on him."

Paul sighed before laughing, " Don't hurt his feelings too much and boss would be very upset to hear you say that you know? So be careful okay? See you in a month then and Don't let the catch on to the plan. I have to go Boss wants me bye love you" He hand hung up before (Y/n) could say anything else.

~ End Of Phone Call ~ ( Duh )

(Y/n) sighs and puts his phone away after turning it off, " Boss won't be mad its part of the plan right..? " He sighs and walked around Tom's place before going into his room and smiled softly, " he wasn't lying when he said it was a mess!" He walked around and looked a few things before picking up one of his hoodies and left the room putting it on. " Now to start being cute for Tom plan since he'll trust me faster that way!" He layed on the couch and curled up with the hoodie on smelling it but he had to admit being away from base and the talk of war was indeed relaxing so he soon fell asleep with no problem.

( Fun a chapter is up now and this is fun since I'm quitting roleplaying so i can have my good ideas and time here besides work its fun and more relaxing here

And! I'm planning on doing a Tom x Male!Reader as well so that's a heads up on that! )