Chapter 9

( Meep and sorry work had to me tired  ) 

~ (Y/n) Pov~ 

It's been a week since Tom and him got captured and (Y/n) stopped talking back and today is finally the day he is allowed to get back to work. He got up and left the cell after telling Tom he will see him later and hopefully get him out. Tom didn't say anything just nodded as (Y/n) left the room to start off his first task which was check with Tord. He wasn't excised to see him after all he put a stupid collar on him. Once he got to the door he took a deep breath and knocked on the door before going into the room, " Hello Red Leader I have came to apologize for my actions and will accept any punishment even if its cleaning the floors with my teeth brush sir. " 

Tord looked at him serious before getting up and in his hands was the controller for the collar, " We will talk about punishments later but I know to know for sure your reasoning on bring that idiot here out of the three guys." At any wrong thing said he would shocked little (Y/n).

" I picked Tom because out of the three he was the strongest and didn't trust anyone easily sir Edd is way too forgiving and accepts anyone in his home. Matt was too trusting and didn't let anyone hitting his face or too much into how he looks. Also with Tom being a monster as well i thought it would be a big help for the Red Army. " ( Y/n) didn't look at Tord until he felt his chin being grabbed and made to look at his leader. 

" Du gjorde god kjærlighet ( You did good love )". Tord said before letting go of (Y/n)'s chin before putting the remote in his pocket which made (Y/n) calm down but he was still curious on the last thing was. He knew what the first part was but not the last part so he was gonna ask him but bites his inner lip a little. 

" S..sir what does kjærlighet mean? I knew what the first part was but..You never said kjærlighet before.." He looked at him before yelping when he was shocked. 

" That you don't need to know now leave and get on with your normal duties oh and if i see you in the cell's talking with Tom your punishment will be worse than what i already have planned." Tord growled and (Y/n) just nodded before leaving his office to get back to his normal duties which was setting up paper work and plans for the upcoming meetings. 

~ Tom Pov ~ 

Its been an hour since (Y/n) left him in the cell and he personally was afraid of what would happen to his new friend. He got up slowly and looked around outside of the cell and pulled on the bars before looking at the camera. He picked up a broken piece from the floor before throwing it at the camera breaking it which made him smirk. 

" Now that damn commie can't see shit.." Tom changed into his half form before starting to break the bars one by one. Once they were broken enough for him to fir through he quickly went through the bars and smirked before opening the door and ran down the hall only to almost run into Edd. Tom's eyes widen and so did Edd's before they hugged each other. " How the hell did you get in here?! " he whispered yelled as the two pulled from the hug and was heading to the exit. 

" I came to break you out Tom Matt is outside with the car and we almost had (Y/n) but that collar only caused him more harm. He told me where you were and told us to get out of here quickly." Edd and Tom quickly got out but had to get in the car quickly before they were being shot at by the soldiers. Tom was about to look away when he saw (Y/n) being held by Tord in the gate way. Though Tord looked pissed (Y/n) looked glad that he got away but at the same time it looked like he was about to cry.  

Tom put his hand on the window frowning but it was too late they were already going too fast to stop now but i swears he will come back and save him even if it kills him. 

~ Tord Pov ~

Tord watched as the three got away and sighed before whispering in (Y/n)'s ear, " they only got away was because I let them now your mine and if they come back I'll kill them understood?" He chuckled when (Y/n) just nods. They had headed back into the base and started to plan everything out. He kept (Y/n) close to him and knew its a matter of time before he come back to his senses and realizes how much Tord actually cares for him and he had to admit.

He Loves (Y/n)

( Sorry about this being short! I couldn't come up with anything else after that!! )