Chapter 10

( Finally my days off and mentally really tired but not physically )  

~ (Y/n) Pov ~ 

It's been 3 months since (Y/n) heard anything about the three but the Red Army has taken over several areas. The shock collar was no longer on his neck but there was just a normal collar now with the tags ' Cutie '. He got to pick it out but besides that he had a big mission today and it was to go in as a spy for the group that was repelling against the Red Army. He had a bad feeling about going but he was bringing a small camera with him so Tord will know whats going on and an ear piece so he can get orders just in case. 

(Y/n) headed out with a small backpack and he admit he has Tord's trust again and this time he knew even if he sees the three again he has to ignore them he can't betray the Leader. He's learning more of how much he actually cared about (Y/n) and how much he hated to hurt him but it was a punishment. (Y/n) was walking down the sidewalk and hide behind a few things from some of the soldiers. He had spotted a group of people who were behind a dumper and once of them had a green hoodie on. They both mad eye contact only making the green hooded guys eyes widen.  

Once the soldiers were away (Y/n) took off running since he didn't want to drag anyone else in just in case those guys weren't with the repel group. As he was running he heard the group going after him and he soon stopped when he hear, " (Y/n) wait! " The reason he stopped was because he knew this voice and he knees gave out on him. It was Edd. " Guys help me get him back to the base. (Y/n) I have a feeling why you are here and you knew." Edd picked him up with the help of the other two who were random guys. All (Y/n) did was nod since he knew he found them but he wasn't gonna be happy about it since he knew he was gonna be not only questioned but also tied up. (Y/n) puts his hand over the camera on his collar so Tord couldn't see where they were going to go. 

(Y/n) was quiet the whole time and at one part his eyes were covered and he didn't do much about it. Once they were there he was put in a cage like thing but at least this was better than being tied up. He just at there watching everyone around the cage before looking down when he saw Tom who was being pulled over by Matt and Edd. He knew Tom was by the cage by then, "(Y/n)? " Tom puts his hands on the cage but (Y/n) looked away not saying anything but he did whined since this wasn't going to end well. " He sent you to stop us didn't he.. Because we all know he didn't just let you go."

(Y/n) nods and flinched when he heard from his ear piece for him to uncover the camera but he squeezed his camera on his collar a bit tighter when Tom noticed and eyes widened more. He heard Tom whisper something to Edd which made his look at them. He realized the opened the door opened and Tom pointed at the collar. " I..its not the shock collar anymore.. but the Red Leader doesn't trust me fully yet. Please tell me you guys aren't the repel group because if you guys are keep me locked in here..I kept the camera covered on this collar so he won't find you guys."

Matt had put the cage pulling Tom away from the cage, " You heard him.. I know we all forgave him but he can't be trusted and he knows it! I just don't want to lose you guys and we worked so hard for this." Matt looked at (Y/n) sadly before they both nodded before (Y/n) took his hand off the camera. 

He put his hand to his ear before speaking, " R..red Leader sir as you can see I've been captured and as we suspect Edd, Tom and Matt are the ones running the group I have no idea where this place is-" he was interrupted when Tord started to yell at him which made him yelp. 

Tord- WHAT DO YOU MEAN DID YOU LET THE CAPTURE YOU?!

(Y/n)- I was in shock sir I didn't think he could bring me to the base base

Tord- I will find you and you'll never go out of a mission again we will change your status

(Y/n)- But sir! I'm sor-

Tord- No buts...useless mutt 

With that the ear piece made a sound of being turned off which made (Y/n)'s eyes widen and tear up but looked down going quiet. He didn't realize Edd had made everyone else go back to planning leaving only the four of them. Tom spoke up, " Edd we should give him some alone time we know just standing here won't help him calm down we have planning to do." With that the three walked off leaving (Y/n) alone in the cage which he layed and curled up in to think about what happened. 'Useless Mutt' was repeating in his head over and over again which hurt him a lot and break his little heart. 

~ Tord's Pov ~ 

Why did he say that! How could he say those two horrible words to his (Y/n) was it because he was made that the locked him in a cage? Or was it because he acted like everything was okay and normal. He couldn't put his finger on it but for sure he will get him back and apologize for what he said and for putting him out there knowing it was the three that started the group.

( Oooooo Tord you better be begging for that forgiveness you broke that poor boys heart who loves you so dearly!! Anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! )