Cheater Cheater (사기꾼 사기꾼)

"It's movie night!" J-Hope announced excitedly as he finished doing the dishes, "Come on guys! What's the pick for tonight?"

Jimin stretched, "True, but Rika wants us to do a live tonight. We can't just livestream us watching movies."

"Well, we haven't showed any of our choreography practices in a while. How about we stream some of that?" Jin suggested, "And I don't think that Nari's ever been in a live with us either. Kiddo, you should lead the practice with Hobi."

"Am I allowed?" Nari asked, looking to J-Hope for permission.

The boy grinned excitedly, "Of course! I would love for you to help me!" He turned to Namjoon, "Is that okay, Joon?"

"Yeah, go ahead," Namjoon replied, "But I'll have to sit this one out, sorry guys. I have a lot of paperwork to do. I'll do the next one, okay?"

Suga got up from the table, "Me too. There's a song that I've been working on and I feel like if I don't finish the lyrics tonight I'll lose it."

"Aw, okay," Jungkook answered disappointedly as the two headed upstairs, "We'll have enough fun for the both of you! Right, little Nari?"

"Uh huh!" The girl nodded excitedly.

"Well, I guess we can't have a full practice since Nam and Suga are gone," Taehyung said, "So we should do something a little more laid back. Don't we have a Wii somewhere? Let's play some old video games. I'll hook it up to the projector in the dance studio."

Murmurs of agreement sounded from the rest of the table and before long the boys were busy dragging filming equipment and various video game systems down to the lowest level of the house. Nari smiled. She wasn't really a big fan of video games, but it made her happy to see them so excited.

"Sweetheart, can you help me for a little?" Jimin called to the girl, nudging a dusty cardboard box by his foot, "Would you mind taking this down to the studio? I think it has some old games in it."

"Sure." Nari agreed and took the box downstairs, setting it beside Jungkook; who was sorting through a tangled mess of red and black cables.

The boy's face lit up as soon as he saw her, "Hey Nari! Whatcha got there?" He brushed the dust off of the top of the cardboard and opened it, "God damn, look at this!" Jungkook pulled out a shiny plastic item about the size of a checkbook, "My old 3DS! I haven't seen this thing since like 2013."

"Is that a DS?" Taehyung popped up behind the two of them, "Dude, what game is in it?"

"Lemme check. Oh my god, it's New Super Mario Bros 2. That came out when I was 14!"

"What? Mario?" Jin peeked over the younger boy's shoulder, "Jungkook, where did you find that? I want mine."

Already one step ahead, Taehyung eagerly dug through the rest of the cardboard box, pulling out a pastel pink DS covered in stickers, "I think this is yours." He opened the game cartridge, "Whoa, Ace Attourney. You never finished it? My respect for you just dropped."

"I finished Ace Attourney!" Jin argued and grabbed it out of his hands, "Gimmie! That's mine! Go find your own."

"Focus!" Jimin stood above the three boys huddled around the box on the floor, "We need to get this live ready! You can play with your DS later."

Taehyung looked up at him, "Jin never finished Ace Attourney."

"What!" He exclaimed, "Kim Seokjin! I loaned you that game 6 years ago and you didn't even finish it? That's disrespectful as hell."

Unable to hold back her laughter any longer, Nari collapsed into giggles. They really are just like big children. Hobi knelt beside her and shook his head disapprovingly at the older boys, "Guys! Stay! On! Task!" He plugged in the rest of the cords, causing the big projector screen in front of them to light up with the Just Dance title screen.