"Would you?" I asked. His eyes in this dimmed warm light glistened.

"Would you tell on me?" I repeated when he didn't answer.

"No." One side of my lips rose, tapping his wet shoulder then pulling his towel to dry his neck. Wiping the small drops of water from his hair.

Up, down.

"I know you won't." I let go of his towel and turned around to leave the room, with Sehun alone in the kitchen probably still looking at my back, I left with a smile on my face thinking back on what really happened earlier.

—-

"How long is this gonna take?" I tapped my shoes with my arms crossed against my chest. He's bending down, trying to reach for the phone chain we bought earlier. He turned to me with a fake smile, his eyes squinted as he looked up.

"If you would help me it would be quicker." I rolled my eyes.

"Just forget about it. I can just buy a new one, get up." I shook my head, instead of doing what I said he continued to paddle the water so the chain would drift to our side.

"I got this for you." He muttered under his breath. I looked at his back silently while he's working to get the floating duck chain. The yellow duck about the size of my thumb is floating on water as if it's swimming, slowly drifting away even if he's trying so hard to make it go the other way.

I sighed. He's really trying so hard to retrieve it, a portion of his back is drenched in sweat.

That duck chain, it's all because of that, I looked at the duck in contempt. We passed by a vendor who's selling phone and hair accessories earlier in our way home, I had no plan to stop but Sehun insisted he wants to buy something. He picked up the ugly yellow duck and he got another one in another color, green.

I know, green ducks? The color of disgust.

He gave me the yellow one which after a moment of hesitation I did to make things easier, but he insisted in attaching the little chain on my phone. He really didn't looked like he knows how to attach it.

And boy I was right.

When we were already in our property, near our pool  when I struggled to get my phone out of my pocket and after a lot of struggling in my periphery I saw a yellow pebble jumped in midair and flop in our pool.

Hence our situation right now.

"Move, I'll get it." I knelt beside him. He stopped paddling and turned to me. I pulled my long sleeves up to my elbows, I grabbed his arm and removed it from the water and I slowly paddled the water towards us.

What he was doing wrong earlier is that he was whisking the water as if it were some eggs, with water you need a slow consistent movement, peacefully passing your fingers on the cold water.

"It's almost here." He said. The little ugly duck is finally swimming our way. A minute passed and Sehun reached for the duck, I straightened my back and dried my hand by shaking it on midair.

I handed out my palm.

"Give it to me." I said. He looked at me and a small smile appeared on his lips, he carefully placed the chain on my palm.

I clenched my hand and stood up, I fixed my skirt and looked down.

"Yah, you're sweating so much." His hands went to his forehead, wiping the beads of sweat running on the side of his face. Suddenly, I felt the devil whispered on my ears. I chuckled and raised my foot to step on his shoulders, his eyes widened at me in shock. He quickly removed his eyes from me.

"Seje put your foot down." He said in a rush. I tilt my head and clicked my tongue.

"Nah, but you know what I'm gonna put down?" I asked looking at his back.

Go for it Seje.

"You." I smiled and kicked him to the pool, his body moved towards the pool and I was gonna step back and watch the show when he quickly extended his hand and gripped my foot.

My eyes bulged in shock, my body was leaning back and I knew I'm gonna take a hard fall so I tried to pull my feet, bringing me to face down towards him.

I closed my eyes as the cold water enveloped me. I held my breath as my hands tried to paddle myself up, kicking my feet underwater.

I took a deep breath as soon as my head ascended from the water. I felt a sting inside my nose, quickly my hands went to my face to rub the water dripping, I opened my eyes and saw his face looking at me.

"You didn't even ask me if I wanted to swim." He smirked.

"You!" My nostrils flared up as I swam to him, wrapping my legs around his waist so he couldn't move and smacked his shoulder and head repeatedly. He groaned in pain but he's also chuckling.

"Wait wait." He stopped my hands and pinned both up in the air. I struggled but he didn't let go.

"You should get off of me now." He said in a husky tone. I squinted my eyes.

"It's hard." He whispered. His eyes looked down and I followed him. My heart almost bursted out of my chest when I  just felt something hard poking me. In response I used my remaining strength to push him away and released him from my legs. He let go of me as I flop in the water, my face turned red as I realized what just happened.

That was his fucking-

"I didn't know you're that wild Seje." In a mocking way he winked at me.