Part 21 Goodbye

Edited

Percy's POV

I woke up to someone shaking me "Percy it's time to eat" said arial "race you there" I said we both started to run toward the kitchen "I won Percy I won" said my little sister "I will win next time" I said mom was making blue pancakes "Yummy" I said she gave me around five and I starded to drown them "Percy your going to drown your pancakes" my mom said "If I can't drown neither can they" I said that earn me a smack in the head I just smile.

After I finish eating I excuse myself "I have to get going mom I'll come and visit you again" I said "Bye Percy please take care" she said I smile and vapor travel back to camp.

When I got there they were getting ready for tonight's party they were also making Maria shrine(I think that what they are call)

I when up to the beach to see the chaos assassin getting things ready I saw Bianca and Nico there as well I made my way to them and hug Nico from behind "Hello love" I said he turn around and smile "Hey" he said I peck him on the lips and smile "Don't worry she's gone now to a better place and knowing her she probably didn't cross" I said "I know dad is summoning her so she can say her goodbyes" he said tears already coming out.

I hug him tight "Am sorry Nico that I wasn't strong enough to save her" I said "Don't worry either way we should probably Start to help" he said and left.

We got things ready we divided the beach in half one side for the younger demigods and the other for the older now that Mr.D can drink people say that it get wild.

After getting everything set up it was time for Maria memorial.

Nico, Bianca, Hazel, Castor, and Hades were in the front each one gave a speech about her.

After the speech Hades summons her "Holy shit" is the first word that come out of her mouth.

She starts to look around but her eyes land on Castor."Maria" castor whisper "Am sorry mi amor I had to do it" she told him.

"Am guessing am here for a goodbye hehe well Percy you better beat Orders old ass for me and you better not hurt my fratello (brother) because if you do am coming back from the dead and betting your ass.

Bianca am sorry for not spending as much time with you I wish I did I want to tell you that I love you and please take care of Nico now that I can't also get marry date stop acting like your still with the hunters.

Hazel my sweet little sister am sorry that I ignored you for the past month I was just piss of what you did you Percy I thought you were supposed to have a brain but enough about that I love you.

Castor my love am sorry for leaving you I couldn't let my fratello die I wouldn't be able to live with it knowing I could have done something to save him please move one find some-" "Maria you have shown me so much in this short time I known you why couldn't you be selfish for once in you life" scream castor before running off she just smile sadly at him.

"Nico take care of Hazel for me also eat you are to damn skinny for my Liking the fatter you are the harder it is to get kidnap so eat cake stay save(anyone no Ok) please don't act all emo like when Bianca die live for me be happy do all the thing I couldn't do.

Dad even though I never told you I love you am glad you are my dad  and not another god don't listen to what other jealous gods say to you, your fucken awesome there just jealous because you found love you didn't have to get marry to satisfied anyone else or got marry because you were made I love old man.

Mr.D am for sure going to miss you as my beer pong partner we were the  Undefeatable two  right even though you never said it I know you like me and was happy when you found out I was dating your son take care D I just want to say am choosing recantation none of you will die all of you are immortal there no point I hope am a demigod again and hades kid again."

With that she disappeared her siblings were crying some people started to make there way back to the beach.

Around 5 people stared to party the gods were here some were dancing other were playing some were at the beach.

I made my way to the older demigod side to see Mr.D and Pollux going agains Jason and Piper on beer pong "Hey Percy want to play" said Jason "Sure but who is going to be my partner?" I ask "Me" said Nico I nodded and waited for one of the teams to win.

When Mr.D team won me and Nico got ready Mr.D when first and made it in I took the shot.

We when on for around five round until me and Nico could stop laughing it was 3 win for Mr.D and Pollux and 2 for me and Nico.

"Damn it right there harder" some one shouted

"Shut up am trying my best it's my first time"

When we got closer we saw they were two team trying to see who could break la Piñata first the first team was.
Jason
Piper
Hazel
Frank
Leo

The second team was
Bianca
Luke
Selena
Zoe
Charles

My team obviously won duh once the piñata broke everyone started to run to get candy it was so funny seeing people fighting to get candy they were pushing each other as if there life depended on it I mean we usually never get junk food in camp so I get there struggle.

The party when on like this until 3 when the older campers were out either because they were tire or out drunk while the younger one were just tired.

Hope you guys like it. :)