Part 9 Old friends

Edited

Nico's Pov

"Percy, are you ever going to reveal yourself to the people that didn't turn their back on you?"I ask my love. "Yea i might do it tomorrow after training or before I don't know to be honest" said perce "when are you going to tell your mom Percy she is worried" I tell him.

Percy's Pov

Shit I've been so cut up in training the campers that i forgot about my mom and Paul even tho shes not my real mom she took care of me for many years and that i am grateful for. "Do you know where they live" I ask my boyfriend."Yes i do I've been visiting her since you left" he tells me "Ok people hold my hand we are on our way to visit my mother" i tell my friends.

When we got there it wasn't the apartment were they use to live it was a freaking mansion."Poseidon gave it to her as an apology of what he did to you perce" Nico tells me.

As a ring the doorbell i started to think of all the thing that could go wrong I was pull out of my thought when a women open the door no it wasn't any women it was my mother "hello Nico, Maria" she said with a smile "Hi sally i brought a friend over i hope you don't mind" "its Ok nico come in" as we made our way inside i heard a little girl scream ''mommy i want a blue cooky" "hold on sweaty" said my mother "Am so sorry mom am sorry I left am sorry i didn't say bye am so sorry" I told my mom "Per..percy is that you" she said "yes mom" i said as i took my mask off.

She ran towards me and gave me a bone crushing hug "cant breath" I tell her "WHAT THE HADES PERSEUS JACKSON do you have any idea how worry i was" scream my mom that when Paul came out of his room with a bat."Percy is that you" Paul said "yea the one and only blowfish" i tell my stepfather he just laughs at his old nickname "Mommy is that my brother" said the girl "yes sweaty this is your brother Percy and Percy this is your sister Ariel" said my mom "Hi there little princess" i tell my sister "am not littlel i'm Five yeals old Percy" said an angry Ariel i laugh at her reacting she's so cute even tho i barely meant her I knew I was going to be an overprotective big brother.

"where have you been Percy all this years" said my mother I told her everything that happen except the part that she is not my real mother."So you're telling me that I meant chaos and not Poseidon all does years ago" "yea mom you fell for the created himself".

I stay there for a while catching up with her and my little sister when we finish talking it was around 5."well mom i have to go back to camp" "YOU BETTER COME BACK PERCY" said my mom " I am don't worry mom"

As we shadow, and portal travel to camp we saw that everyone was in the dining area.I turn around to tell something to my beautiful bf "Nico can you get Clarissa, Thalia, Leo, And Rachel to go to my cabin after dinner" "yea sure" said Nico.

Nico's POv

   As I made my way to my table with Bianca I saw Hazel "Hi hazel'' "Hi Nico, Maria, Bianca" said Hazel.'' Where were  you? I haven't seen you since lunch ''I went to visit Sally you know the usual" I tell her without acting weird.

As I finish my food I excuse myself to go get Thalia, Leo, Clarissa, and Rachel."where are you going" ask Hazel to be honest sometimes she get under my skin Like i get it she is worrying about me but sometimes she's way too clingy "am going to talk to Thalia, Leo, Clarissa, and Rachel" "why" " Because I need to talk to them" I tell her again "ooh Ok" she said.

As I made my way to the Zeus table I said to Thalia "come with me i need to show you something but first let me get some other people" "Ok" she said "Where are you guys going" said Jason "None of your business Jason" I tell him.

I really haven't talked to the seven since Percy left except for Leo he was the only one that didn't turn his back on him."Ok chill man" said Jason.

As we got the other 3 people we made our way to the Chaos Cabin."So why are we here" Said Leo "You'll see repair boy" I knocked three time so Percy would know it was me. After a couple of seconds a the door finally open revealing Percy "Hi guys come on in" Thalia, Leo, Clarissa, and Rachel look skeptical about going in "I don't bite guys don't worry" said Percy with a laugh as we made our way inside the cabin I saw Bianca talking to Zoe."Sooo why are we here" ask the red hair oracle "well am going to reveal myself to you guys" said percy "Why would you do that" ask Thalia "well I don't know Pinecone face" "How dare you call me that the only people to call me that are my friends and per..Percy" said Thalia "Well before I do this I need you guys to promise on the Styx that you won't tell anyone about my identity or my friends"'We swear on the river Styx that we won't tell anyone about your identity or your friends" said my four friends. As they said that thunder boom in the distance.

As Percy took his mask off so did Zoe, and Luke. At this all you heard was "Miss me Pinecone face, repair boy, Ms.Dare, Clarissa" and then all four of them were in top of Percy the first one to recover was Thalia "WHAT THE FUCK PERCY" she started to punch him he let her then Clarissa join in the punching Leo, and Rachel just stood there looking at Percy not believing what there eyes were showing them.

After Thalia finish punching Percy she turn around to Luke and Zoe "Ho..How are you guys alive" "Chaos brought us back to join his army" said Zoe "Thalia am so sorry for what i did to you all does" Luke didn't finish because Thalia tackle him to the ground " Castellana how could you do that to me" said Thalia crying. "Just kiss already" said Maria as she made her way down the stairs with Castor. 'Maria" she just look at me like telling me not now.

As everyone finish talking and crying I decided to talk "Also me and Percy are a thing" As I said this they all look at me and Percy "WHAT" they all scream in unison "WHEN did this happen" said Thalia "I thought you were straighter than a ruler" said Leo "I KNEW IT!" cream Rachel "What the hell is going on right now" said Clarissa.

After a couple of seconds Thalia said "So you better start talking kelp head" "Sure thing tree girl" after telling them all the things that happen they stay quiet Clarissa spoke up "So what happens now prissy with the whole war thing" "I don't know Clarissa all I know is that am tire and that i want to go to sleep" said Percy with a yawn.

At this everyone laugh "What so funny guys" said Percy "Nothing kelp head just happy you are back either way am going to head back before the harpies start to show up" said Thalia with this everyone left.

Hope you guys are doing well with the hall Corona Virus stay save.

:)

Percy Jackson Son Of Chaos.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें