Part 4(Reveling our self's)

Edited

Bianca's POV

I was so nervous when I was up there "um hello...my code name is angel but the few people that knew me in the short time that I was alive knew me as Bianca Di Angelo" as i took my mask off I saw lady Artemis start to cry and my father ran towards me, he hugged me "am so sorry Bianca" "dad it's ok" i told my father "Am sorry I didn't take you sooner out of that hotel, Am sorry i didn't protect you, but there a little surprise for you at camp you will be happy to see her". I wonder what he meant.

Silena pov

Crap, me and Charles were next he was next to me and we both said at the same time 'my code name is beauty but my real name is silena"

"My code name is explosion but people here knew me as charles" when we took our mask off Hephaestus and Aphrodite ran towards us and hugged us. I was crying at this point. I thought they would be mad at me because I was a traitor. I think my mom knew what I was thinking because she said "Silena we forgave you the moment you made the right decision even if you knew it would cost your life".

Castor pov

Dammmm I am scared to see my dad. He doesn't look like he cares about us, not that it's new or anything but here goes nothing " hello um.... My code name is sugar but my real name is castor" as I took my mask off I saw my dad look up from whatever he was reading and look like he was about to cry "son is that really you" said the god of wine "No father is my spirit......Of cures it me" I said a little to harsh, he made himself the size of a human and ran towards me and hug me "am sorry that I couldn't protect you son" he said "Dad its ok it wasn't your fault"

Percy's pov

I could see the rest of the gods with hope in their eyes trying to see if the people that did not reveal themselves could be their kids. "um excuse me but I see that the sea god is not here is there a reason for that" i ask 'Well we haven't seen him since his son Percy Jackson disappear" said Hades "ooh what happened to Percy" i ask " well his half brother made drew one of Aphrodite's daughters charms speak most of the camp to go against him but he never found out because he left" said Hades again i could feel a tear coming down my eye they never meant to hurt me it was thanks to the good for nothing of Osvaldo. "Well if you excuse us we would be heading to camp-halfblood," I told the gods ''Wait how would you get there" ask Zeus.

That's when I opened a portal I could see all the gods with their mouth open. "Close your mouth are you might eat a flie" said Luke with a laugh. "are you guys coming or not" i ask "yea sorry" said Zeus.As we arrive to camp half blood all the demigods, satyr, and nymphs run towards us "Lord Zeus what bring you hear" Chiron ask "We came to welcome the help we got from lord chaos" Zeus said almost throwing up.

Percy's Pov

"We don't need help from them. They are probably weak and just say they are strong. I could easily beat their captain in a sword fight" said Osvaldo, the only person I hate more than Poseidon.

"Yea tomorrow after lunch in the arena" I told him. "You're on Omega prepared yourself to be defeated by the greatest demigod to ever exist in the history of camp half-blood, and camp Jupiter" said Osvaldo with a smile. That's when someone hit him and he fell back, and Zeus flashed him to who knows where.

Annabeth's Pov

"Hello and sorry for Osvaldo his kind of crazy in the head but welcome assassins of Chaos my name is annabeth chase" I said one of the chaos froze weird "hello Ms.chase" . "Percy is that you" I said "sorry but am not Percy am Omega" Omega said " am sorry you sound just like my boyfriend" I told omega "well I guess I should introduce to the rest of the group, this is Alpha, Arrow, Angel, Beauty, Explosion, and Sugar" said omega "Hi welcome to camp half blood, now let me introduce to you my group of friends this is Piper, Jason, Thalia, Frank, Hazel, Leo, Nico, and Maria " I told the chaos army.

Percy's Pov

What the fuck they look the same they haven't age well except for Nico, I guess they were made gods when I left.Well good for them.

Bianca's Pov

There she was my sister Nicos twin Maria. I wanted to run towards her and hug her but I had to restrain myself from doing it. I had to wait until the campfire.

Alphas Pov

When I saw Thalia she looked the same as the same girl I left all those years ago. I wanted to run toward her and kiss her and tell her how sorry I was but I couldn't.''We have an announcement to make ms.chase" I tell Annabeth " yes what would that be Alpha" Annabeth said "well some of our worriers want to reveal themselves to you guys during campfire" I told her '"yes of cures''

Alphas Pov

The rest of the day went pretty fast and the campfire was in a couple of minutes. I went towards Bianca and ask here who the girl was " hey Bianca who was the girl next to your brother" I ask her "yea Bianca I never knew you had a younger sister" said perce coming out of nowhere Bianca look pale, "well...she is Nico's twin I thought she died with my mother the day Zeus threw his freaking master bolt at us.''Bianca said in age of tears. As we were heading to the campfire I saw my four friends who were planning on revealing their identity getting in front so everyone could see them.

Percy's Pov

As I saw my friend going up to reveal themselves I stood there looking at Nico damm he was hot how the heck did I not notice that sooner his dark brown eyes almost black, his olive skin, and his messy black hair but I got pull out of my gay thoughts when I heart Bianca said "hi everyone as you guys know some of the chaos assassins are going to reveal themselves tonight so here goes nothing, as you guys know my code name is Angel but my real name is Bianca as she took here mask off I could see Nico, and Maria run towards there sister.

Maria's Pov

When the girl took her mask off there I saw a familiar face. The girl standing there was my sister. She looked at me and Nico, I ran towards her and screamed " BIANCA! piccola marmellata" (Bianca you little brat) I screamed at my dead sister. I hugged her and started to cry, Nico couldn't take it anymore either he hugged her and cried.

Percy's Pov

Next up was Silena "Hi guys my code name is Beauty but everyone here knew me as Silena" , that when all the Aphrodite kids ran towards her "Move" Someone yelled ''It was Clarissa she hugged Silena and cried.

Next up was Charles "Hi guys my code name is explosion, but my real name is Charles" all the Hephaestus kid ran towards there brother even Leo.And the last person to reveal himself was castor "Well am the last one I guess, my code name is sugar but my real name is Castor" that when his twin brother Pollux ran towards his dead twin.

Am so stupid I totally forgot to post the we're they reveal there self to the gods.

Hi, guy I know this chapter sucks If you guys feel like I should change or add something please tell me I would appreciate it.

:)