Part 10 Plan

Edited

Annabeth's Pov

"Guys have you notice that Nico has been acting weird" I tell my friends "Yea two days ago he came during dinner to my table and took Thalia to who knows were" said Jason."He's been spending a lot of time in the chaos cabin lately like I get it that his sister is back and all but he's been living me in the dark even Maria spends more time with them than with us" said Hazel."Am sure they know something we don't guys and we are going to figure out what it is" I tell my friends "We shouldn't push it guys" said piper.

Ever since Percy left piper change she's not the same she's not fun anymore she's more quiet and keep to herself."What do you suggest" said everyone ignoring what piper said."First we should try and see who is under does mask" I said they all nodded in agreement."And how are we going to do that" said piper."Well pipes Jason is going to ask omega for a dual while omega is too busy fighting am going to use my invisibility cap to take his mask off and tada" I tell them."And when will that be" said Jason "Tomorrow grace" i tell him.With that everyone when there separate ways.

I went to the beach to Percy's favorite place. I stood there looking at the sea.

Sometimes I wonder about what Percy wrote in the letter he left me five years ago. How he didn't love me anymore am pretty sure he didn't mean that and was only something he wrote because he was heartbroken yea does why.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw omega walking in holding hands with Nico no wonder he's been spending so much time with them. I stood there for a while before deciding to leave.

Sorry for the short chapter.I been catching up on school work hope you like it tho.

:)