Part 18 The trap

Edited

Percy's Pov

Once we got everything packed me and Maria made our way to Thalia's tree "You ready perce" she ask "Yeah are you" "Yess.''

"So how are we getting there are we shadow traveling orrr" Maria ask "We shouldn't we dont have the much times in our hands" "ok lead the way cuz" I ended up calling Mrs.O'Leary to give us a ride."Hey girl can you take us to where Nico is" "Woof " "Ok lets go."

When we finally made it to mount helen there were monsters everywhere "So what's the plan perce" Maria asked. "Don't have one" "Nice then let's see who can kill the most  monsters Go" "Eyyyy that's cheating" "To bad slow pock" we slash and swing our swords for a couple of minutes before I heard a scream "Ahhhhh" i turn around to see Maria being drag "Percy go its the left door don't worry about me fa parte del piano (it's part of the plan)" I just nod and start to run i see the door.

Ok here goes nothing i kick the door open to see Nico in chains all bloody "Pe-perce wh..what are you doing here get out it's a trap" "shhh don't talk Neek's" I took my sword and broke the chains I pick up nico bridal style and started to make my way out of the mountain but of cures it wasn't going to be that easy right.

"Well well well look who it is Perseus Jackson I can't believe you are that dumb nephew"

There he was the one and only Order he was holding something or someone."Give up percy if not your dear old cousin gets it" He took whatever he was holding behind him it was Maria "Go percy take Nico with you *cough* am ok see" she then provided a smile.

"Let her go, Order it's me who you want not her" "Ohh but i need her to get what I want from you" he said with an evil laugh. "What do you mean you need her" "Oh well you see Percy in order to take away your orbit i need the twins." i just stood there I walk right into his trap how stupid of me and i'm supposed to be the Prince the heir of Chaos what a joke.

"Well i see you don't know what i mean so let me explain to you long ago an oracle saw that there would be someone more powerful than my father he would be the heir of Chaos and my destruction when i found out 24 years ago that my brother had a bastar of a child I had to kill you but he send you to earth and hid your smell well, with that of the see god i'll give him that.

But to my surprise if i had gotten my hand on you i wouldn't have  been able to kill you why you may ask well i need the twins one of them is Greek and the other is Romen the yin and yang the sun and moon you get what i mean right."

I just looked at him, not noticing the monsters that were making their way to me when I noticed it was too late they had me on my knees with Nico still on my hands.

"Take him to the special cell" said order "and prepare the twins as well" and with that he left.

I was taken to a cell and I was tied to the wall. After a while Order came "sorry for the wait nephew" he said with that cheeky little mouth of his.

He took out a knife that I guessed was imperial gold and started to stab me and laugh for about an hour.

After that he took out the whip that had little pieces of imperial gold in it and started to hit me with it.

"I expected better from you dear uncle even Tartarus made it hurt, you hahaha it's like a child is torturing me. You're as pathetic as dear uncle Zeus no wonder you want my orb haha."

He took out a bazuca thingy and pointed at me "Well nephew i was saving the best for last" he said. "Really what are you going to do with it throw confetti at me what a joke lol"

You could see a vein popping out. "Have they ever told you how annoying you are" "To many time to count Dearrr uncleeeee" I told him with a innocent smile.

Here the update guys next part will be up in a week or so.
:)