Part 7 My crush like me

Edited

Luke Pov

As we were making are way to the dining area I could see a certain daughter of Hades looking at Castor once she saw that I was looking at her she went red and turn around. Thats when I notice Castor was also blushing well well well am no son of Aphrodite's to know that this two might have feelings for each other even tho they barely meant yesterday .

Once we finish eating I ask castor "so...what going on between you and Maria" he almost choke on his coke. "what do you mean alpha" "you know what I mean I saw the way you two were looking at each other" I tell him. "Uuuuh Castor already hitting on someone I see" said Percy with a smile. "SHUT UP nothing is going on" said castor."ok whatever you say sugar" I tell him as a wink at him.

After dinner we went straight to the big house to have a meeting to discuss Percy's dream.

Percy's Pov

When everyone made it to the meeting "Guys I have news on the war they might not be great but what I found out we could used to our advantage" i told them "What did you find out omega" Athena ask "well i had a dream" after i told them my dream they all look surprise'' You dare accuse my son of this who do you think you are!'' scream Poseidon

"Don't you dare talk to me like that if you know what is good for you!" I scream back. "How do we know you are not lying" said Athena "I swear on the river Styx" you could hear thunder in the distance. Once nothing happen to me they all look mad that they didn't notice this sooner " As i said in the beginning we could use this to our advantage by giving him fake information".I tell them "That is a good idea" said Athena."for the meantime i will start to train the campers tomorrow so if you do excuse me i have plans in mind" i told them and walk away.

Nico's Pov

When i saw omega leave i made sure no one notice that i left i wanted to talk to him for some reason i felt close to him."Hey omega" I yell, he turn back and stiffen "yea Nico what can i help you with" omega said "Do i know you i feel like i do, but i don't know why" i ask him.

Percy's Pov

"Do you promise on the river Styx not to tell anyone on what am about to tell you Nico Di Angelo" I ask him dead serious "of cures Omega I swear on the river styx" he said thunder Boom in the distance.

I made sure no one could see us.As i took my mask off i could see tears in his eyes i expected him to hit me scream at me for leaving him but what he did cut me of guard he hug me and stared to cry "Why would you leave me Percy why, why didn't you tell me you were alive you dumb kelp head" he said the only think i could thing of right know was kissing him and that what i did as i put my lips on his i felt him stiff at fist he didn't do anything i got worry that I did something stupid but after a couple second he kiss back, that was the best feeling I felt electricity all over my body i never felt like this with Annabeth maybe because we weren't met to be.We made out for about 10 minutes when we finally pull apart i could see him blush and i knew i was blushing too.

Nico's Pov

OMG did i just make out with my long time crush fuck yea i did it felt so right to do this i was happy that he kiss me but i was confuse i though he was straighter than a ruler. "Perseus Jackson ti amo con tutto il mio cuore"(i love you with all my heart)''ti amo anche io Nico Di Angelo"(i love you too) said Percy i was surprise that he new Italian " You understand Italian" "Yes i do being the second most powerful being come with responsibility and learning all the langues in the universe is one of them Di Angelo" he tells me.After talking for about a hour he left to train the campers.

Thank you guys for reading I hope you guys like this chapter. :)