Part 13 Regret

Edited

Annabeth's Pov

What the hell just happen they just kill all the monster in less than a hour I saw the hunter also shock and that's something you don't see often i was pull out of my thoughts when someone said "meeting in ten get the gods as well" said Omega.

I turn around to see the seven completely shook on the word that the titan said "Percy i-is a-alive" said hazel "now they really need to tell us what really is going on" said Jason "but first let get the meeting started" said Frank with that we made our way to the Big house.The gods were there even Chaos was there.

Percy's Pov

I MM the group "we need to reveal ourselves they need to trust us and well Krios didn't help at all" "Your right, Luke we need to reveal ourselves as well" said Zoe.

When we got to the big house everyone was there "We need to discuss something" "YES WE DO" said Annabeth "WHAT DID HE MEAN WHEN HE SAID PERCY WAS ALIVE" this time it was Jason "WELL IF YOU LET ME FINISH I COULD TELL YOU!" I scream at them "Me, Alpha, and Arrow will reveal our self"

Luke's Pov

"My code name is Alpha but my real name is Luke" I took my mask off. I saw Hermes run towards me "am so sorry son i'm sorry i didn't visit more often am sorry" "D-Dad it ok i get it now don't worry" I told my father.

Zoes Pov

"My code name is Arrow but my real name is Zoe" to this All the hunter ran towers me even Artemis I wasn't really happy about that.

Percy's Pov

Next was me "As you guys know am Omega Son of Chaos yes by blood but I was known as Percy Jackson here" as I took my mask off the seven ran towards me but before they got to be a made a barrier next thing you know there on the ground Poseidon ran towards me "am so sorry Percy please forgive me" "It ok Poseidon you didn't know" i tell the god of the sea.

"But are you truly his son" "Yes Chaos is my actual father am sorry but i am not your kid" as does words left my mouth I saw something in his eyes shatter "Poseidon even though you weren't my dad and I wasn't you son am glad i met you, you were a great dad, before that good for nothing came along " I tell the god of the sea at this he hugs me once again and tell me "Percy am proud of you even though your not my son am proud of you i could only hope i get a son like you one day"

"Either way let's get to business Luke if you may" "As we were fighting the Titans I read the mind of Hyperion they are planning on attacking next month" Said Luke.I knew that wasn't all He knew I look at others and I new that they were thinking the same.

3rt Pov

(I forgot if this is what its call when its multiple people's Pov)

He ignored us like we did not exist, said the son of Jupiter he looked at his friends all of them were sad you could see it in their eyes.

Annabeth was broken her seaweed brain didn't even look at her and he was gay he prefer the little emo kids instead of her how could he. We went to literal hell together i was there for him doesn't he care about that i need to make hem love me again even if it the last thing I do.

Am not surprised but am still hurt this is nothing compare to what we did to him I just wish i could go back in time and fix things up I just want my friend back the first person that saw me not like the little Asian guy that was clumsy and shy He saw me as a normal person he saw me as a friend. Said the son of mars

It hurts me to see him like this. He's not the Percy everyone new five years ago he's mature he's the prince of the stars he's not the funny and sassy Percy We new and everything because of us his so call friend. Said the daughter of Pluto.

How could I be so stupid to believe does lies I knew that it doesn't matter anymore but I have to say sorry to him.I was so stupid to believe Osvaldo I regret it so much and I new everyone else did too.Said the daughter of Aphrodite's.

:)