Part 14 The Vision

Edited

Luke's Pov

I need to tell the team what i saw It was horrible I MM the team

Luke: Guys We need to talk like now

Zoe: What's going on Luke

Castor: what else did you see Luke

Percy: OK let's meet in the cabin in 5

Silena/Charles/Bianca: OK

As we made our way to the cabin we got stop by who i think it's Piper "Percy can w-we talk" "Not now maybe later Piper" "O-Ok"

When we got to the cabin the first one to talk was Zoe "What's going on Luke" I hesitated

"Your not going to like what am going to say" I told them "LUKE spit it out" Percy told me

"Their planning on taking your orb Percy" "What do you mean their planning on taking my orb" "Well Percy their planning on taking your power and if they do that you die" said Zoe "Wait they can do that" "Apparently they can" I told him."We need to come up with a plan to stop them and we need to check the barrier around camp for any weaknesses" said castor "We will talk more about this later for now we need to train the campers even more they need to be ready" Said Perce.

Percy's Pov

As I made my way to the beach I saw Piper there "So what do you want to talk to me about" "I know that you hate me and all i just came to tell you how sorry i am Percy I know that you may not want to hear this but am really sorry" Piper said crying. "Dam it sometime I hate my Fatal flaw "Me mad who said I was made Beauty Queen you know that I can't stay mad because of my beautiful Fatal Flaw right" She ran towards me and hug me "Thank you Percy thank you so much I promise That I will do my best not to let you down again" she said with honesty in her voice.

As I finish talking to piper Hazel, frank, and Jason came "Am guessing you guys are here to say sorry right" they only nodded there head "Well let me be Frank with you guys I know that you guys were under charmspeak I know that you guys didn't mean to do those things to me I forgive you" as I said does words They came running towards me and hug me "Am glad to SEA you are back to your old self Perce" said Frank "I sea what you did there Frank" at this all of us started to laugh.

We were walking back to eat dinner when we got there I when  to the Chaos table "Am guessing you forgave them" said Luke "Yea I mean is not like am going to see them that often after the war we are going back home" as i said that two people *Cough* Cough Luke Cough* Cough Castor Cough* Cough* look sad "But we could always ask Chaos if we can bring 3 more people you know" at this their eyes got so big I thought they were going to pop out.

As we finished Eating we started to walk towards our cabin when I heard Annabeth scream "Percy can we talk" I mean I don't see why not right "yea" she took me towards the Hades cabin why I don't know next thing you know she's kissing me.

Maria's Pov

  As me Nico and Bianca made our way towards our cabin we saw Annabeth jump towards Percy and kiss him at this Nico ran inside Bianca when after him.

This Bitch really had the Audacity to kiss my brothers boyfriend I ran towards her and pull her by the hair "AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING" "WHAT does it look like taking back what it's mine" "First off all am not your second am with Nico and third do something like this again and am sending you to tartarus " said Percy "His inside with Bianca" Percy nodded and when inside my cabin.

"Well this is going to be fun" I told annabitch."What do you mean" "Ohh welll you see you mess with my family you mess with me darlin" as I said this i ran towards her she landed on the ground i was in top of her hitting her she try to flip me but lucky her i summon some skeletons to pin her down as i was about to hit her again i felt two arms wrap around my waist and pull me up "What the hades are you doing" when i turn around i saw castor "Maria is not worth it " "Is not worth it questa cagna cerca solo di frenare il mio otp Pernico (This bitch just try to break my otp) I told him "I know but its not worth it let go" But it was barely getting to the good part" i whine "Cmon cas let me go back and hit her at least one more time pleaseee"

"Please just shut up" "make me pretty boy" "as you wish" next thing you now he lean forward and kiss me i was not  expecting this it took me a second to react i kiss back i wrap my legs in his torso he teleport it us to his room we continue kissing but after what seem forever we broke apart.

'Took you long enough" I tell him "ooh shut up and go to sleep" he pat a spot right next to him in his bed 'Wait you want me to sleep her with you" I could feel my face start to get red"well I mean if you want to go back to your cabin were Nico and percy are your more than welcome to " "Neee am good" I jump to bed and cuddle in with my boyfriend.

:)