"Look at that" Jisoo unnie whispered and pointed out the banner of all the members of BTS and BLACKPINK. And they are also a picture of me and Jungkook.

"Let's start" someone said on the mic and we sat down on our perspective chairs

-

"When will be the marriage unnie?" I heard a fan asked to Jisoo unnie that makes her flustered. "M-Marriage?" she stutterly asked and that makes me chuckled.

"With Jin oppa" the fan added and she composed herself. "Lisa unnie, take care of our maknae. Last time I saw a video of him on the chair and can't perform on their world tour. He cried. Comfort him for us eonnie" a fan infront of me said that makes my attention fully on her.

"R-really?" I asked and she look at me confused. "You didn't saw it?" she asked back and I just shooked my head. "Ah, you're busy because of your comeback. Their is a cut on his ankle so he can't perform. And we didn't know why he cried. I think it's because he is disappointed of himself." she explained and that makes me nod.

But deep inside of me, I want to check him up and comfort him.

-

Jungkook's POV

"Safety is important JK!" I heard our manager said while stitching the cut on my ankle. "Jungkook? Are you even listening?" he asked and that makes me look at him.

"I am" I replied. Lisa haven't forgiving me yet. I know she's reading my letter but I don't know what's her reaction. She keeps ignoring me.

"Jungkook be careful next time" Namjoon hyung said and I just nod. "You can't perform today. Just sat on the chair and sing your part." our manager said after stitching the cut on my ankle.

I just nodded and my hyungs supported me until we came back on the stage and they sat me down on the chair.

-

I can't take Lisa off my mind. I'm scared to lose her again.

Butterfly

Don't think of anything
Don't say anything, not even a word
Just give me a smile

Is it true Is it true
You You
You're so beautiful, that I'm scared

Will you stay by my side
Will you promise me
If I let go of your hand, you'll fly away and break
I'm scared scared scared of that

(I just paste Jungkook's parts. Chow!)

A tears fall down from my eyes and that makes me turn around and wipe my tears. I heard the crowd shouted more. I'm disappointed at myself that I can't perform infront of ARMYS that buy tickets to see us perform. Plus, I can't take Lisa's forgiveness yet.