Chapter 23 Time For War!

Gray's POV:
I'm lying on the guild floor with blood on my forehead and on my jaw which was spilling out of my lips. Lucy really did a number on me. Lucy already left like an hour ago but we are all to weak to move.

Some of us are even fainted. I look over to my right and see Juvia on the floor in pain groaning. I quickly limp over to her to see if she's ok. "Are you ok?" I question with worry on my voice. "Do I look ok to you?!" She says in an angered voice.

I look down at her leg. It's leaking blood but from where? Oh I know! I quickly push Juvia down to the floor lightly as I lift her skirt up a bit and rip some of my shirt and wrap it around her wound.

As I'm doing this though I can kind of see her underwear. "Hey what are you doing perv!?" She says getting back up looking at her leg to see where I wrapped her wound.

"Thank you I guess" she says looking away with a light blush on her face. I chuckle at this. "Your welcome princess" I say helping her up. "I told you not to call me that!" She says smacking my head.

"Look I'm liking the new feisty new Juvia 2.0 but where's the old Juvia?! The original, huh?" I say looking at her intensely. "That Juvia was gone a long time ago why do you cat anyways?!"

She said that feisty again but I just roll my eyes. "Why do I care?! I care because with the old Juvia she made me feel loved and special, and needed in this world!" I say blushing hardcore.

"Why is Lucy doing this to us? I mean I know she didn't like you after you ditched her with the rest of the guild but I was one of the supporters!" Juvia says changing the subject.

"Fine if you don't wanna talk about the other thing then what ever but anyways I'm not sure I think she is starting to hate the whole world!" I say

"Then if she's gonna be like that I will hate her back!" Juvia saysas she curls her hand into a fist. "I hate her more now!" I say. "Us too!" All the guild says in unison as we turn around to see everyone looking at us with anger because of Lucy.

"This means it really is war, Lucy"

Author-Chan: heyyyy I've been posting a lot lately! So enjoy it! >U< This chapter is not rushed unlike the last :) or was it the one before the Last? :0 sorry your Author here can be a lil stoopid sometimes T^T Anyways peace out ✌️

June 22,2020