Chapter 26 The Not So Happy Ending

Juvia's POV:
We all start to charge to Lucy. But of course she is baffling us as well as Natsu and their little friend group from the dragon realm. We start fighting. This is a cruel battle. I stack from behind and end up stabbing Ivy. "NO IVYYYY!" Sakura screams as she goes racing towards Gray. "Wait no!!" I scream as I start running but it's to late she starts punching him with magic in every punch. Gray now has a few bruises but that's not enough to take him down.
Gray's POV:
After all those punches Sakura is now is worn out so I take my chance. "Ice Make Impact!" I scream using my attack against her which send her flying to the floor. But then my back gets this weird feeling. Then this feeling is spreading to all my body. I don't like this sensation! "What the hell is going on!" I scream.
"Your paralyzed" a girl's voice whispers in my ear. "Hoshimi!" Sakura screams. Hey wait! Isn't 'Hoshimi' a ninja dragon slayer?! I think to myself. I guess she was pretty sneaky and she used one special move on my neck to make me not able to move. Then suddenly Yori I think his name is, screams "DARK DRAGON SLEEP IMPACT!" Oh I remember he is also on Lucy's side! "Nothings happening ha! Your little spell disnt work!" Gajeel says rolling his eyes at Yori. "Oh but something is happening, give it time!" He says smirking. Then out of nowhere all of us fairy tail members are all rounded up next to each other tied up. "We got you now!" Takashi says with a sly grin. "And you should be falling asleep any moment!" Yori screams.

Natsu's POV:
Yes! Now we got them in our trap! Before anyone can say another word Zeref come a charging at us and starts fighting the dragon realm users. First he takes on Hinata and Kira. But they both loose to him. Ivy is already on the floor with blood spilling out of her open wound in her stomach. Sakura is all bruised up and can't move her body because of the pain. Kira is passed out with blood spilling out of her head. Hinata has a sharp knife pierced through both of her legs she is unable to move and is crying because of the horrid pain. Izumi and Emiko come from behind and stab Lucy's back which causes her to bleed. Since Zeref is in her, both of them could feel the pain which makes me so damn angry but we have to do something to seperta them right? Zeref actually has some pain and his back now hurts but he uses hi dark spell on the girls. They fainted and are on the floor with pale, pale faces. It's as if he sucked up the blood with in them. Hiato is sad to announce dead.......Ryou is loading his blood by the second so almost dead. Hoshimi, Yori, and Takashi as well as myself are the only ones standing from all of the dragon slayers from the realm. Fairy Tail is tied up and just watching us. Then I hear the scariest sound possible. "BEEP" the start to a timer? An alarm? No it had to have been the start to a timer. "Looks like no one is winning this War!" Gray screams. I turn around to see him holding a bomb?!?! Then I see everyone else holding bond as well. The timer says 5 minutes.

Zeref's POV:
I can't let this happen! So I rush to one of the fairy tail meme era named Gray. I use the magic to destroy the timer. But when the smoke clears it is still in tact?! It it now has 1 minute?!?!? "HOW?!" I scream. "Forgot to tell you when you damage them or try to it doesn't work however it does take time away!" Gray says smirking. "No you wouldn't?!" Sakura screams as she's on the floor. "Oh but I would!" Gray says. "No c'mon don't be a mad man!" I scream. "If your not letting us win, then nobody will win!" Erza screams. "Your people are mad!!" I say. "10" Erza says. "9" Elfman screams. "8" Juvia screams. "7" Gray screams. "6" Cana screams. "5" Gildarts screams. "4" Mira screams. "3" Laxus screams. "2" Levy screams. "1" Gajeel screams. "0!" Wendy screams. In that very moment the bombs go off. "POWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" is the sound that rang in everyone's ears.

Natsu's POV:
Silence.............silence is the only thing that I heard. Other than the ring in my ear. Everything was going in slow motion. Everybody was falling to the ground. That's it.......is this really the end?................I look over to see Lucy's body with Zeref inside falling. Then I black out.

Author-Chan (3rd person POV):
Everyone was on the floor. You couldn't see anything under all the rocks and ashes and boulders. There was a huge smoke cloud. Everything was silent. After about 5 minutes in this silence your could hear shuffling under all the rocks. A hand rises up. Who's hand though? A body rises up climbing and limping out of the rubble of rocks. "I-I will t-take over t-th-the world!" You hear a girls voice say with pain because of the injuries. "It's about time I get out of this body" ? Says. Then Zeref escapes Lucy's body as he dumps her body on the floor. He is now in his own body again. "Ah yes, much better" Zeref says as he walks away from the the scene laughing evil and walking slowly.......

The END.............

Author-Chan: woahhhh 👀 that was a rough but interesting ending. Should I make a sequel? Btw the characters aren't completely dead.....so should I make a sequel? Let me know. Also sorry I took a while to write an ending that I was happy with. Anyways Author-Chan our! Byeeeeeeee. If you want a sequel let me know! :)

July 6,2020