Chapter 11 Beef with Takashi

Author-chan:heyo! i realized a few months after i published this that i should have put a warning!! so this is a warning for sexual harassment kinda just a lil in this and the next chapter! 
Lucy's POV:
It's the next day after my training and I feel so tired and worn out. I feel like I have a hang over. "M-m-*yawn*orning" Sakura says as she gets interrupted by a yawn. I giggle at this. "You tired too?" I ask. "Yeah" she says sleepily. "I can see" I say as I giggle. Then suddenly I get this really bad headache. I put my hand on my head as I have this headache. Sakura asks me a few times if I'm ok but I lie and say yes every time. Then me and Sakura get ready and go to the park since today we don't train till 12:00 in the afternoon and it is currently 8:00 in the morning. At the park we meet with our boyfriends. Yes Sakura has a boyfriend. Believe it or not she is dating Yori. And you already know who I'm dating! "Takashi!" I shout happily as he walks our way with Yori. They get to where we are standing and we say hi and hug. Then Igneel comes out of the corner. "Hey Lucy,Sakura,Yori, and....... whatever your name is" Igneel says. I sigh at this. Because Igneel knows his name is Takashi but he has beef with him since we are dating now. Igneel wants me to be with Natsu and that's what I use to want but now I'm much happier in a relationship with someone who cares for me. "Igneel!" I say scolding him like a child. "No it's ok let the old man call me whatever he wants I'm not the one who's going to hell." Takashi says. "Takashi!" I also scold. The after that we leave to my house. Sakura and Yori left to Yori's place leaving only me and Takashi here alone. We get there and he pins me to the wall. He then starts kissing me very rough without feeling. I hate to admit it but the kiss is so forced and with no passion and just to rough. But there's another thing.................................................................

His breath smells like alcohol.

Author-Chan: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed another chapter! Also it's official it's my birthday in 4 days!!! >w< anyways sorry for all the errors if any. This book is not edited. Okie well byeeeee

May 21,2020