Chapter 19 Together

Natsu's POV:
"Natsu I-I I don't know what to say...I have a boyf-" before she could finish that one word I start waking away. "Natsu?" She says as I ignore her. "NATSU WAIT!" She screams as I ignore her. The I feel small skinny arms around my waist. I turn around to see Lucy has hung onto my waist so I don't move. "What do you want?" I ask in a huskily voice. "Why are you acting this way?" She says. "Oh I don't know maybe it's because I just got rejected by the girl I love" I say kinda angered. "listen I'm sorry but I already told you I have a boyfriend already" she says as her bangs cover her eyes. "Whatever I'm leaving with the group." I say as I march away. "Natsu wait please I have an idea!" Lucy says running my way. "And that is?" I ask. She puts her hand up telling me to wait,then she goes over to her boyfriend. I can't hear what their saying but Luce is moving her hands a lot while talking so it must be serious. Then after a lot of talking she pays his back and walks over to me. "I'm officially a single women!" She says. "Then in that case will you be my girlfriend Luce?" I ask her. Her eyes widen but she already knows I love her so I'm not sure why. She jumps I'm my arms and smashes her lips on mine. "Does that answer your question?" Luce says with a big smile plastered on her face. "Yes it does" I say.

Author-Chan: Hey guys sorry I took more than usual to post a chapter. It's short Ik but here's the next chapter. Also next chapter will finally be years later! ^w^ So the good part of the story is coming! Anyways byeeeeeee

June 9,2020