Happy-K.Sj

Trigger warning:

There isn't really anything serious mentioned here, but I know people who've had bad experiences can get triggered because of the smallest of things and that's not something I want you to go through. There is no mention of image issues or anything of that sort, theres also no explicit mentions of eating disorders here. But if these things bother you and make you uncomfortable, feel free to skip this one. It's pretty short and soft so if you're fine with that, go ahead!

I wish yall all the happiness in the world!!~<3
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Have you and bro started practicing?" Seo Yeon asked as she took a sip of her coffee. You were in the Kim family living room.
His mom had gone to another room bring you brochures for wedding dresses even though you had insisted that you would buy it yourself.

"It's tradition!" His mother said as she made you sit down "I can't wait to pick out a gorgeous wedding dress for my daughter in law! It's a shame we have to chat with your mother through video call for this though..." She had sighed before she went to the other room.

You were now alone with his younger sister, Kim Seoyeon. She was sweet and looked up to you as a younger sister would, constantly fascinated.

So when she leaned in closer and asked you whether you had been practicing, you couldn't help but be confused.

"Practicing what?" I asked in a small voice, twisting the diamond ring on my finger

"Oh! Has Jin not told you about the family tradition, where he has to carry you bridal style on your wedding day from the venue to the car? Everyone starts practicing a few months before because they have to walk down stairs and apparently that's tricky"

I stiffened at that thought.

I've never been skinny.

Heck I was only a few kilograms lighter than than Jin.

It made me super conscious whenever I wore an ill fitting dress.

Jin had loved my curves all this time, insisting I was perfect the way I was...

But him having to carry me?

Uh oh.

"No... Jin has not told me about that yet" I say as I take the coffee cup, wondering what to do with this new information, just as Mrs Kim came in with a ridiculous amount of brochures from every brand imaginable.
Seoyeon got up to switch on the video call and I momentarily forgot about the revelation she had dropped.

We went through the brochures for a couple of hours, Seoyeon and Mrs Kim circling a ridiculous number of dresses.

They were going to arrive in a couple of weeks and I was to model them all, in front of my mother too this time. It was going to be fun!

I thanked them profusely and said my goodbyes before making my way down to the basement, to my car.
.
.
.

My phone buzzed as I driving home. Accepting the call over the car's bluetooth I hear Jin's cheerful voice in the background

"Hi jagi! Where are you?"

"Ahh Jinnie I'm on my way home from your house"

"Oh perfect! I'm currently at your favourite bakery. What would you like? The usual?"

"Yu- oh... No I think I'll skip it this time Jin... Nothing for me"

"That's odd. You never say no to this. What's wrong?" He asked, worry marring his voice