First snow- Namjoon X Ayanna

"AYANNA LOOK!" she heard him scream, a loud *shiiick* from the curtains letting the sunlight into the room, Ayanna hissing and burrowing herself further into the warm blankets
"YOU CANNOT SLEEP NOWWWW ITS THE FIRST SNOW!" Namjoon whined as he walked to her burrito- like form and dropped himself on her " get up get up or I won't get up"

"Joon I- I cantf breathe- get-"

"Not until you PROMISE to get your ass out of bed the moment I move"
Ayanna mumbled incoherently, turning to face Namjoon's face, her eyes shut, her brows furrowed
"Oh for fucks sake just get off of me I slept late too-"

"Hey we both know you SHOULDN'T have stayed up late reading that damn book-"

"Says the man who spends entire nights in the studio-"

"Hah! As if you don't do that!," Namjoon got up, kneeling , her still wrapped figure trapped between his legs. He pulled at the top of the blanket

"KIM NAMJOON!" Ayanna yelled, her arms flailing to pull the blankets back on her

"AYANNA COME ONNN THATS ENOUGH YOU CAN SLEEP TOMORROW"
Ayanna let out a long whine as she sat up, her hair standing up haphazardly as she pouted, eyes still screwed shut

"That's my girl," Namjoon said as he pecked her lips, laughing when she whined again, "enough you big baby"

Ayanna opened one eye, annoyance dissolving into a smile as she bent forward and hugged Namjoon, "I'm not getting up till you promise me you'll hug me till I'm fully awake"

Namjoon chuckled, peeling the both of them off the bed, walking with her clinging onto him like a koala bear, to the washroom

"Go and brush your teeth, I haven't gotten my morning kiss and I'm this close to acting up"
......

Ayanna sat at the counter, her sweater paws warming against a cup of coffee as she watched the snowflakes lazily dance to the ground.
"We need to go out!" Namjoon declared excitedly as he did a little happy dance to grab his phone, "A little bike ride, maybe a walk-"

"Woah there sir I'm not stepping out in this weather, you know how easily I get cold-"

Namjoon clutched his chest and gasped dramatically, "BUT ITS THE FIRST SNOW OF THE SEASON! I EVEN GOT US A HOLIDAY SO WE COULD ENJOY IT!"

"Namjoon, you and I work at the same company and the first snow day is *always* a holiday. Besides, it's gonna snow again, and again, and again for a month and then it'll come back next year-"

"Ayanna don't be such a killjoy! Please please pleaseeeee-" Namjoon sang as he gave her puppy eyes from across the counter.

Ayanna stared at the window for a couple of beats "If I turn into a snowman, remember to take me home?"

Namjoon leaned forward and kissed her, his hand gently cupping her face as he pulled back, "Bold of you to assume I'm gonna leave your side... Also what coffee is that? Tastes gooood-"

Ayanna looked away, her cheeks a bright scarlet, "I swear to god Joonie-"

...

"Jin told me specifically that I shouldn't fall for your bicycling in the snow trope, said he froze into a popsicle the last time-" Ayanna said as they slowly wheeled the cycles out to the exit

"You know how he gets, always so dramatic! Now come, Let's go!" Namjoon said, his eyes sparkling as he tightened the scarf and the hat around his head, proceeding to fiddle with Ayanna's hat, pulling it down completely.

"Don't want Jack Frost nipping at your ears!" He said, his eyes turning into crescents.

...

Ayanna watched as Namjoon skipped ahead, completely unbothered by the cold as he looked up at the sky, before looking back at her trying to keep up with him.