Black coffee- M.yg

Listen to the song 'Black coffee' by Nightly while reading this if you can, cause that's what sparked the idea.
I'll mark where to start listening to it with a picture of Yoongles.  Since the song is in English, maybe it will interfere with you reading this, so I would suggest reading it once without the music and then again with the music, but then again, you can do whatever you're comfortable with!  Okay... Let's gooooooo

Also also, You'll notice that the future stories in this are written as Y/n. That's cause I haven't found the perfect names for the characters yet. I'm always searching, but sometimes giving names is such big responsibility, because it does end up saying something about the character... I'll update the names whenever I find one that fits!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey, Ames? I think I'll get going... I need to drive the way back too"

"Y/N! So soon...." Amelia, your friend of ten years pouted before relenting, knowing any more social interaction would probably drive you insane "ahh but you have to drive all the way too don't you... If only you could've brought Yoongi along..." She sighed, knowing given a chance, I wouldn't have turned up either.

I smiled a tiny sheepish smile as she sighed. She knew me too well at this point.

"Well, I guess there's no fighting it. Take care and call me once you reach okay?" Amelia said as she gave you a hug "let's make plans for next week, while I'm still in town"

"Sure!" I say as I return the hug, making her grin.

I step out of her house, the music pounding in the background.

If only it was socially acceptable for me to skip all the birthday and other assorted parties...

*Sigh*

I make my way to my black Aston and sit down in the seat as my phone buzzes with a call
"Y/N! DON'T YOU DARE SPEED! I know how long it takes to reach your house. Please... For my sake. Just call me once you reach home okay. And if you speed I swear to god I'm gonna tell Yoongi to hide the car keys." I hear Amelia scream over the loud music in the background

She does know me too well

I laugh and reassure her
"Don't worry... Today's more of a slow drive kind of night"

.
.
.
.

I entered the house, only to find it dark. Yoongi did tell me he was gonna work on his music instead of joining me at the party.
So I bet he's at the studio.

I send a message to Amelia, telling her I reached safely before dropping my keys in the bowl and taking off my coat and heels.

I carefully make my way to the studio.

I poke my head in to find Yoongi with his back facing me, headphones on his ears.

I walk towards him and hug him from behind. His tired face breaks into a smile as he removes his headphones, giving me a tiny peck.

"I smell whisky on your breath Min Yoongi... I hope you didn't break into the good stuff..." I purr as I bury my face in his neck

"And I smell champagne on yours, young lady. What makes you think drinking and driving is a good idea? Maybe I should listen to Amelia and hide those keys." He says with a smile.

I laugh " It was a social obligation, that one glass of champagne. Don't worry about that. How's the songwriting going?" I say as I unwrap myself from him and lean towards the screen instead"