Home sweet home

After a few days of packing they were ready to move out. They loaded everything into Nicoli's car & drove over. They started unloading everything. After about an hour they took a break. Carrie was holding Tabitha when Nicoli came & wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. He looked down at their daughter & smiled.

Nicoli: she's beautiful

Carrie: she looks like her daddy

Nicoli kissed her on the cheek

Nicoli: she has your pretty face

Carrie: she has your eyes

Tabitha started reaching her arm out to Nicoli

Carrie: I think she wants you to hold her

She smiled & handed Tabitha to Nicoli.

Carrie: she is going to be such a daddy's girl

Nicole let out a small laugh. He sat on the bed & carrie sat with him. He was looking at Tabitha but speaking to Carrie.

Nicoli: you know I love you right?

She put he head oh his shoulder

Carrie: I know. I love you too.

They got into a routine soon enough. Thomas would go to work in the morning & work throughout the day, while Carrie stayed home with Tabitha. Carrie was searching 'Care.com' for a babysitter. After a couple weeks they found a babysitter that fitted the hours they needed. The background check was clean, he could come the hours they needed, he wasn't too expensive, & overall a friendly guy.

Carrie: thank you so much Jim, I trust you to take good care of Tabitha

Jim: of coarse Carrie, I absolutely will.

Nicoli: alright. Ready to go back to work Hun?

Carrie: absolutely

They left to go to the park while Jim watched Tabitha. Once they got there everyone greeted them & were happy Carrie was back. They did their work for the day & went home. Afterwards they invited Jim out for a few drinks. They kinda continued this pattern for a while (except for getting drinks every night, they only did that occasionally)

~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~

Tabitha was 5 months old. Nicoli had just put Tabitha to bed. He was planning on proposing to Carrie. He just didn't know how to do it....

~~~the next day art work~~~

They were on the steps. Carrie went to use the restroom. The moment she closed the door, Nicoli jumped up & started to speak.

Nicoli: everyone! I need your help with something.

Benson: what is it?

Nicoli: I want to propose to carrie

They all cheered for him

Skips: when are you gonna do it?

Hifive: & how?

Nicoli: that's what I need your help with. I have no idea.

Muscle man: dude, I can help with this. You need to do something that will really get her attention.

Nicoli: like what?

Mordici: you gotta do a stunt

Rigby: yeah man. You'll totally surprise her!

Nicoli: I don't think so. She likes simple things. I doubt anything crazy or complicated would be the thing for her.

Benson: dude, this is carrie we're talking about. If she loves you, & I know she does, I don't think she'll care as long as you prove you love her.

Skips: bensons right. But you don't want to make it look like you didn't try either.

Hi five: just get her alone is a somewhat romantic place & just come out with it.

Pops: or, you could take her somewhere that means something to her.

Nicoli: somewhere that means something to her.....I think your on to something! I'll have to think about it a bit more.

Mordici: dude, I don think you have anything to worry about. Carrie loves you.

Rigby: yeah, but even if she didn't, shes got a kid. Nobody wants to be a single mom. OUUUUUCH!!!

Mordici punched him