The rest of the nutcases

They drove over to where the rest of her family was. They nocked on the door & an elderly woman answered it.

Carrie: hi grandma

Grandma: hi Carrie! Who's this?

She said the first part cheerfully, then she said the next part as if she couldn't give a shit less

Carrie: this is Nicoli, he's my boyfriend.

Grandma: your too young to have a boyfriend!!!

She didn't say it in a silly way, she said it in a, your in HUGE trouble way. She was pissed.

Carrie: grandma, I'm not 15 anymore.

Grandpa: just let her do it Lynette!

Carrie leaned over & told him that was her grandfather.

Sherry: who the hell is at the door!?

Grandma: Carrie & her "boyfriend"

She said boyfriend in such a way, it was scary.

Sherry: WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

She leaned over & told him that was her aunt. They weren't saying this stuff in an, I'm just looking out for you sweetheart, kind of way. They said in it an, I'm going to cut off your skin with a butter knife until you die for what you've done!, kind of way. It was horrible! He was a spy & this was scaring him more than anything else ever had!

A woman who looked like a man came storming into the room. She saw the two of them & charged twords them shoving her way through. She grabbed him & punched him dead in the face.

Sherry: YOU CANT BE WITH HER YOU MAN-WHORE SON OF A BITCH! YOUR JUST GONNA KNOCK HER UP & THE LAST THING WE NEED IS ANOTHER FUCKING KID TO TAKE CARE OF! WEVE HAD ENOUGH! WE HAD DENISE, LAYLA, BEANS, NATE, JESSY, & HER! WE DONT NEED MORE! SO WHEN YOU LEAVE HER BECAUSE SHES PREGNANT, JUST LIKE MY SISTER, WE'LL BE STUCK WITH THE KID! GET LOST FUCKUP!

Then they slammed the door in their faces.

Carrie: I'm so sorry about that...

Nicoli: it's fine. I'm just amazed! You came from that & you came out perfect! I have no idea how on earth you did that, but I'm glad you did. Can we go now please? Or is there more?

Carrie: there's more, but nobody of importance. We can be done...forever.

Nicoli: oh thank god! Your family is insane! I love you, but your family is insane! Thank god your the good one!

He hugged her tight

Nicoli: my god! Carrie I love you so much!

Carrie: I love you too. Let get outta here & NEVER come back.

~~~~~~~they got in the car & drove back to their hotel room~~~~~~~~