As time passes

It had been 3 months. Thomas, or should I say, Nicoli, was still at the park & was always with Carrie. They had rebuilt everything & things were almost back to normal. But then again, when where their lives ever normal? There was a meeting outside on the steps. Carrie was there & Nicoli sat next o her. Then, he lifted her up & set her in his lap. Benson was fine with their little displays of affection as long as things didn't go too far. He didn't need any PDA complaints. As long as they got their work done & paid attention he was fine with it.

Benson: first order of business, your jobs for today. Muscleman & hi five ghost (if your wondering Carrie forgave muscleman after a couple days) your cleaning the carts. Skips, your digging out the old stumps. Pops, your planting flowers in the garden. Nicoli & Carrie, your going to rake leaves. Mordici & Rigby, your cleaning the attic.

Mordici: what? Why do we have to clean out the attic, that's so lame!

Rigby: way lame!

Benson: because, second order of business is that mr. Maylord is coming today & I figured if your in the attic he won't see you & you won't screw up!

Rigby: what about Nicoli & Carrie! If they get all lovey-dovey & don't do their work maylord is gonna be pissed!

Mordici: yeah! That's totally not fair! Rigby has a point.

Benson: those two always get their work done & they know where the line for PDA is. They aren't going to do something stupid & screw it up like you two would. I actually trust them, unlike you.

Rigby: what?! You trust a couple more than you trust us!

Mordici: that's totally not cool!

Benson: I do trust them more than you. Now, go clean the attic OR YOUR FIRED!

They both grumbled & headed to the attic. Everyone else went to their jobs. Nicoli & Carrie got the rakes & went under the nearest tree & started to work.

Nicoli always used his true Russian accent since he didn't have to hide it anymore. Girls would always swarm him, try to flirt with him, ask him out, some even threw themselves at him. But Carrie was never worried or upset. Nicoli was raking leaves a few trees over & some girls came over to him & started to flirt. He barely gave any attention to them.

Hi five came up behind Carrie.

Hi five: doesn't that bother you?

Carrie: no, I know he'll stay faithful to me. They aren't a problem.

Hi five: wow. I'd be pissed.

Carrie: I don't need to be pissed because no matter how much they may want him, he's mine.

Hi five: why not go rub it in their faces?

Carrie: good idea

She walked over to him. Once she got there, the other 3 girls noticed her.

Girl: back off!

Girl 2: get lost!

Girl 3: he's ours!

Nicoli: no.

He walked over to her & dipped her.

Nicoli: I'm all hers.

Then he kissed her. She cupped his face & kissed back. All the other girls were outraged.

Girl: ugh!

Girl 2: what?!

Girl 3: your with that ugly shit? You could do so much better. She's not even pretty, I'm drop dead gorgeous.