A plan to move out

They had stayed at the house for 2 days. But Nicoli realized something, he had a family now, he's a father. He can't keep having them here at the house. He decided it was time to move out of the house & find their own place to raise their family. After a little searching he found the perfect place. It wasn't big nor small, it was close to the park, it was nice, & it wasn't very expensive. Nicoli was going to tell Carrie tonight before they went to bed.

Carrie had put Tabitha in her crib & was getting into bed with Nicoli.

Nicoli: Hun, there's something I've been wanting to talk to you about.

Carrie: what is it?

Nicoli: I want us to move into our own place together. A place away from the house where we could raise Tabitha. Away from the guys, & the catastrophes that ALWAYS seem to happen here.

Carrie: do you really want to do that?

Nicoli: I do. I found the perfect place today. Its not big nor small, it's close to the park, its nice, & it's not very expensive

Carrie: that sounds perfect. I'd love to.

Carrie smiled & they shared a kiss. Carrie cuddled up to him & he held her close combing his fingers through her hair.

Nicoli: we can move in tomorrow, if you like.

Carrie: I'll start packing in the morning.

He kissed her head & they fell asleep.

~~~~~morning~~~~~

They had both been up a few times during the night due to the baby crying. They woke up 20min before the alarm went off for the same reason.

Nicoli: the good news is that we can get rid of the alarm clock. We have a living one for the next few years.

Carrie let out a slight chuckle

Carrie: this is another reason we better get packing. Soon someone is going to complain about this being a problem. Either Mordici & Rigby will complain about the nighttime noise, or she'll interfere with our jobs & that will be a problem for benson.

Nicoli: good point. I'll go outside today & tell everyone at the meeting. Do you want to stay here & pack or do you want me to do that & you can tell them?

Carrie: I'll pack & watch Tabitha. You tell them.

Nicoli: alright.

He gave her a quick peck on the lips & headed outside. Carrie started to pack.

Nicoli got outside & benson was the first to speak up.

Benson: where's Carrie?

Nicoli: that's what I needed to talk to you all about. I wanted to let you all know, that as of today, we are packing our things & are going to be moving out of the house.

All: what?

Hi five: you guys are quitting?

Nicoli: no, no, no, we're simply moving to a new place. We'll still work for the park. I found a nice place not to far from here.

Skips: I guess that makes sense with the baby & all.

Rigby: yeah. & I'm getting tired of hearing her cry at night. OUUUCH!

Mordici punched him

Nicoli: that's also part of the reason. I figured we'd have to find a babysitter. Until then, Carrie is going to kinda have to be a stay at home mom. Once we find a babysitter she'll be able to come back. We're still just trying to get things figured out.

Pops: that's understandable.

Benson: alright. Every---|Mordici & Rigby can you both go inside for a moment?

After some protests they went inside.

Benson: I didn't want them to hear this. Every employee is entitled to a certain amount of sick days, mental health days, vacation time, & other things. I can get the total amount of days Carrie has. After I get the total, that's how many days you'll have to find a babysitter before she gets marked & stops getting paid. I didn't want the two idiots out here to hear that for obvious reasons.

Nicoli: that's great! I'll tell Carrie. She's packing boxes right now.

Benson: alright. After everything that's happened I'll make an exception to her not being out here working. She can stay there with Tabitha while packing & I won't count any of the days against her.

Nicoli: thank you benson. I'll go tell her.

He went upstairs to find her packing boxes. Nicoli told her everything benson had said.

Carrie: that's great! I'll try to get done packing as soon as I can.

Nicoli: I'll help you when I'm done with work.

After Nicoli's work was done he came to help pack boxes. He bought the house with the money he had saved up. The place belonged to them now & carrie promised she would pay half of what he did for the house, even if he told her not too. They were packing boxes, stopping every now & again to take care of Tabitha when she cried or to just give her a bit of attention. It was about 9:30 when they quit & about 10:00 when they got to bed.

Nicoli: I love you

Carrie: I love you too

He kissed her & held on for a little longer than a peck. His lips started to move in sink with hers until a tongue invaded her mouth & rubbed against hers. It was a soft, slow, hot, sensual kiss. He made out with her for about 27 minutes. He didn't grope her or touch her rough. He slid his hands down her sides all the way to her hips & back up, & he pushed his chest to hers for close contact to tell her he loved her without words.

~~~~~~~next chapter in a long time. Schoolwork is keeping me busy~~~~~~~