01 || The Monster I Love

Start from the beginning

"Olivia..." He said again ripping me away from my thoughts because this time he pulled me up by my forearm. Not too hard and not too gentle. I searched his eyes and it seemed that what he was about to say was important. "You and me are going to a ball as well as meeting my parents." The undertone of his voice called to me almost instantly pulling me towards him. I stumbled a little trying not to knock into him from the pull. I gave a small smile because I loved the feeling of this pull. "Your clothing will be arranged for you within an hour. Hair, makeup will be done in 30. We leave in 2." With those small words he left me standing in the room I was in. He left me there to ponder about him once again. I was happy about going to a ball to meet his parents. I've never met them before.

I walked up the staircase to which the upper floor held my room. My hands grazed the railing as I made my way up. You would think that we would sleep together in the same bed. But no, he sleeps in the room on the other side of the house. Why? I have no idea. I made it to my room and then into the white marble bathroom. I went to the glass shower stall, turned the pipe on hot.

I proceeded to strip myself of my old clothing. I looked at my reflection in the mirror on the wall. I feel as if something happened to him. Something he doesn't want to open up to me about. He's always been distant with me from the start. I want to change that about him. I hugged my body and continued to stare at my reflection. Steam started to fog up my reflection and that let me know my shower was ready. I walked over and stepped into the stall.

After I finished taking a shower, I walked out of the bathroom and walked with my towel on into the dark room. I went over to the wall, flicked on the light switch. I jumped a little at the figure sitting on the bed with his back facing me. "What are you doing here?" I spoke up. He turned around looking at me and replied "Because." Not replying to my exact question. He then got up, walked around me and out the room door. Shutting the door closed in between that utter silence. I stood there a little baffled to why he was here.

What if he took a pair of my panties to add to his personal collection. No he wouldn't do that..Would he? I did everything I needed to do, then put on my under garments. All I have to do is wait for the hair and makeup people. A knock sounded my ears and I replied come in. A young guy came with a caddy filled with makeup and a elderly lady with a caddy of hair products. She started her job first, brushing combing, flat ironing my curly long hair until she finally got her desired style. It was a straight half down half up in a bun knot pinned up two curl strand in front on my face the fell loosely with pearl clips. My hair was in-fact gorgeous. Now it was the makeup artist turn. He first started matching tones on my collarbone to get the perfect shade. What felt like an eternity. He finally finished.

I looked in the mirror at the female that is me. I looked beautiful... I had a silver sparkly smokey eye effect. Lip liner and nude-ish lipstick, Eyelashes which I've never worn before, a contoured face and all the other extra stuff. I felt so perfect! He finished me off by spraying my face with this smell good mist.

They finally packed up their items. One other person came in after them. They carried a long coverup sheet, heels, jewelry and a purse. I opened up the cover up and this silver sparkle dress was just absolutely stunning. I opened the casing of the jewelry. This seemed like diamonds...THEY ARE REAL DIAMONDS! Oh my! I put on the dress and it hugged my curves in every way. This dress was a one shoulder dress, slit thigh, fringe was at the bottom of the dress. I put on the clear heels encrusted with diamonds at the heel. The jewelry came next. I went into the bathroom and stared at myself. I almost cried because wow! I don't think I ever looked this good even before I met him.

I grabbed the purse that matched my outfit and started to make my way down the staircase to see him waiting there for me. It looked like he was kind of dazed by my beauty a little bit.

He held his hand up for me to take. I took it and made our way outside to the car. He opened the door, I got in then he got in. The car started to move forward and out of the driveway of this mansion. As the trees passed I found myself into deep thought again. His hand went over mines and he squeezed it a little but which gave me some reassurance. I smiled at him and it was almost as if he smiled back. I should probably take you back to how this all started. How I met him. How he gave me chills the first day I stared into his bright eyes. How I fell in love with the man who probably doesn't even love me back...

<|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|><|>

Hi there! It's the author! Im Jamie! I hope you're liking the first chapter. I hope you like how we now have to go back in time and see how Olivia met him. I will try to update the book every other day with 1k-3k words. Please vote, Comment and Share.