11

Brooke POV
For some reason Ethans speech got to more than I realized. I didn't want to admit it but something he said made me want to help that spoiled brat, other than the fact that I might go down with him. Don't get me wrong I am really starting to like Audrey. She seems pretty down to earth but Barron on the other hand... Well, he's a different story. So I go back into my room with Ethan and practically shove the aspirin down Barrons throat. After that I make him guzzle almost a whole pot of coffee. And I look down at my phone and see we have five minutes left!?
"Barron you have to get up." He tries to stand up but almost falls it the process forcing me to allowing him to lean on me.
"Ok just act normal." And with that we walk out the door.

Miraculously I make it, even with the dead weight. We are at the door to the helicopter when an agent starts talking.
"Permission time speak freely"
"Permission-" I sigh as a shift Barrons weight to my other shoulder. "Permission granted"
"Is Mr Trump well. I mean this with no offense but he looks slightly pale"
"Non taken. I'm just the slightest bit tired. You know school and stuff." Barron says with the tiniest bit of conviction. We walk up the steps and I hope - no I pray that nothing goes wrong.

Well looks like I was worried for nothing. The flight was pretty uneventful and I tried to get some homework done while Barron got some beauty sleep. It is only a short flight from our school. About 30 minutes, but it's been about 20 when he decides to stir awake. '
"Good afternoon sleeping beauty " I say with indifference as I look candidly at my notes
"How long do we have until we land?" He says with the ruff hue of slumber.
"10 minutes. Now I would suggest you go wash your face and do something about that hair." He walks to the bathroom and is done as told but when I look up I still see that blond mop on his head.
"Did I not ask you to do your hair?" I say as I look back at the textbook
"Well no you asked me 'to do something about that hair' and I choose to do nothing."
"We are going to be met with the media but the most powerful people on earth and instead of killing the scandal you created your going to add full to the fire with that, so let me rephrase my statement please go fix your hair." Keeping my voice even and never looking up.
"Who died and made you king?" He says sarcastically as he walks to the bathroom. I wanted to scream I wanted to shout but that's not how to get through to people.
"Look I don't want to be here anymore than you do. I know you didn't sign up for this job but guess what it wasn't exactly my life long passion to babysit a frat boy." I don't know if he heard me but when he came out of the bathroom he looked semi-presentable with the classic dark navy blue suit and an American flag pin. On the other hand my mother told me to wear something to 'compliment' him. So I decide on a black leggings with a loose black top and black high heeled boots, they go up to about my knees and a soft pink trench coat tied at my waist tying the whole look together with my black curls laying loosely around mid elbow qwith a side part. So all in all he's complimenting me. The plane is slowly descending and with each mile we drop I feel my nerves bundle up more and more. To combat this I pick at my French tips and cling to my Louie. The plane lands and Barron and I wait for the crew to open the doors.
" It's gonna be fine."
"Did I say it wouldn't be." I say as I stand up the tiniest bit straighter.
"Brooke I'm sorry." He say genuinely
"I never said I was angry at you."
"What I said earlier... I crossed a line..-''
"Look we have bigger things to worry about than your conscious. And there about to open that door so," I hold out my free hand he takes it and just like I predicted they open the door. And see Barron and I hand in hand.