9

Barron's POV
I'm walking to my room with one intention, to chill out. But when I'm about to head into my heaven I hear rustling in the dorm. Who's in there, is it Ethan? I'm going to call him to see where he's at, you can never be too careful.
"Hey Ethan, where are you?"
"Oh I'm hanging out with Charlie, I won't make it to lunch." He says back into the phone.
"Ok that's fine bro I'll see you in AP gov"
"Bye" hear another moment in our room.
"Wait!" I say right before he hangs up
"Are you sure you're not in the room"
"Bro, if I was there the two big guys outside would tell you."
"Ok, I believe you." And he hangs up. I guess I won't know who our guest is until I walk in. Ethan's right nobody suspicious could get in if they wanted to, it's probably Brooke or Audrey. I open my room door cautiously, and see Elise in red lingerie. She's on her phone and she doesn't even realize I'm there until I say
"What the fuck?!"
"OMG!" She says as she pulls the sheets over her ass.
"Get out!" I say as I look in the other direction
"I don't have any clothes" she yells back
"Don't you share a closet with Ethan though? You practically live here! Why don't you go bang in your own room?
"I like your room better it's bigger. And it's a perk of being the president's son, this is practically my right."
"When did I ever say you were my friend? And why do you need so much space, actually, forget I asked that."
I toss Elise an old sweater of Ethan's
"And who keeps letting you in here? If some horny girl got a key shouldn't I know?"
"First of all is it really my fault I wanted to surprise, and second of all I'm not an illegal like your mom. Third of all Bruno And Tom let me in here."
"Don't ever talk about my mom like that. She has every right to be here like you or I. And if the American people didn't believe that she wouldn't be where she is today."
"You mean your dad's mail over bride."
"I mean the First Lady of the United States."
"Leave! Now!"
"It's Ethan's room too..." she says trying to sound innocent when she could be the next hitler for all I knew.
"Ok, I'll leave you to waiting for nothing."
"What do you mean?
"Oh sweetheart, Ethan's not coming to your booty call, something called having a life."
I go to the nightstand and grab the scotch, I'll need this to process what I just saw.
I have no idea where I'm going until I got there. I open the girls room to find Audrey eating Panda Express. She looks at me
"Hey"
"Hey"
"What do you want?" She says
"To not drink alone" I say as I hold up the scotch and sit down next to her on the floor.
"You do realize the middle day, and we have classes in like..." she looks down at her phone
"..45 minutes"
"That is a perfect amount of time to have one drink." I say as I grab two glasses and pour enough for two people as I sit back down.
"Fine only one. But did you eat anything?"
"No."
"How come?" She says as she passes me the leftovers of her lunch
"Well I had a bit of a shock in my room today."
"What happened?"
"I had an unexpected... visitor-"
"You can say her name."
"Elise was in my room in lingerie." I blurt out
"WHAT!?" She says in horror
"Yeah I don't think I'll ever recover." We both laugh at this. When the laughter dies down she says
"Barron remember when there was a time before this, when we were just two thirteen year old kids who meet on the steps of the MET." she says longingly
"Well that was a long time ago, and besides we both know were not the same people who ran New York."
"Your right, I don't think I've ever told you this but back then I had a huge crush on you."
"Really?!" I say as I top both of us off
"Yeah but like you said that was a long time ago, and were not the same people."
"Yeah we're a hundred times worse" I say playfully
"We need to go back to their, I'm tired of living in the middle of nowhere."
"It's not that bad."
"Yes and I'm sure a certain girl from Minnesota makes it better." She says with a hint of sarcasm.
"Oh shut up." She rolls her eyes
"Sure."
"We are just friends" I practically yell
"Hand me the Scotch."
"We finished it."
"Already?" She says in a drunken tone
"Oh I think there is a wine in the cabinet." she says happily as she runs towards the kitchen.
"Don't you think we have had a bit too much?"
"We're already halfway there why stop now?" She says as she makes us both a glass. And sits back down.
"So Barron, I know we haven't talked much since the Election, because of problems in my personal life., Howbut how do you feel now that you arer, the son of the worst politician in history?"
"Worst is stretching it. I know he's done terrible horrible things, things that would make it hard for some people to sleep at night but he wasn't always like this when he was an actor I genuinely believed that he was a good person but the election the White House it changes people."
"But not you."
"I spent a week there before my dad decided to bring me here and well let's just say my mom lives in the most prestigious prison in the world."
"That sucks."
"Enough about me what's going on with you and Ethan"
"It's complicated, I mean I don't think I'm gonna get back together with him because after we broke up, he decided to get with Elise right away. That doesn't sound like someone who is sorry. But I don't want to talk about it."
"Pass me the wine" I say, as I refill both of our glasses
"Do you know what time it is?" I look at my phone
"It's 3!" I yell
"We have been here for two hours!?" Audrey says in horror
"I guess it's understandable. But school is over and I need to take a nap."
"I'll take the bed you take the couch."
"Why can't I just take Brookes bed?"
"I don't know where your krusty ass has been." We both laugh but I am starting to feel a wave of heavy ness so I lie down on the couch and drift off to sleep.