"Let's clean the body that hugged and kissed him", he said and turned the shower on. It was ice cold water. It kept running on me with force and I started shivering. I tried to move away from the water but I was locked in that position.

"I'm sorry sir. Please stop the water. It's very cold", I said through my trembling teeth.

He left the water on for atleast 15 minutes before turning it off. It was freezing cold. Chills ran through my entire body. He didn't give anything to dry myself. I just stood there for minutes with water dripping off me. My arms started to ache.

He finally uncuffed, both my arms and legs. He dried me with a towel.

Then he suddenly slapped both my breasts at once. I immediately put my hands to cover them. He was so angry by that, he yanked both my hands behind me and cuffed them again.

I was so scared as he was extremely infuriated. "Sir. Please forgive me. I won't repeat this ever again", I begged. He brought a ball gag and put it over my mouth. I was defenseless and completely under his control now.

He took out nipple clamps which were both attached by a chain. He pinched and pulled both my nipples harshly before clamping them. I whimpered in pain. He took a marker and wrote SLUT on my forehead. I took it all in no matter how hard it was as I could not complain or apologize anymore.

"Cheating on me isn't something that I'll ever tolerate. Be a good little girl and obey all my orders until the end of the day and I'll think about forgiving you. Any defiance tonight, you will be an outcast by tomorrow morning", he said very slowly emphasising every word.

I had no other choice but to nodd. He then yanked the chain connected to my nipple clamps and started pulling me with him. He opened the door and I starting shaking my head sideways. I tried to make as many sounds as I could from my gaged mouth. I wasn't going out naked. Everybody would see me and the fact that he was making me go out terrified me.

I started walking back but he was pulling the clamps. The pain was unbearable so I followed him.

As we stepped out of the room, he whispered in my ear, "Follow. Every. Command." And kissed my earlobes.

He pulled me to the common area. I obeyed as he gave a series of commands.
"Kneel down."
"Spread your legs."
"Really wide."
"Stick your ass out."

He unbuckled his belt and started spanking me.

SPANK SPANK SPANK

Everyone gathered by then. Shame hit me from all sides. I was completely naked and everyone were staring at me. I was embarrassed beyond explanation.

SPANK SPANK

He stopped spanking. He made me stand up and pulled me with my nipple clamps, all around the common area like a pet. It was like I was on parade. This was the most humiliating experience ever. All my earlier punishments which I had thought were humiliating, they were nothing. Today's punishment was the epitome of humiliation.

Saliva was oozing out from the ball gag. I was naked infront of the entire school! I had never seen any other sub being punished naked. I was the first one maybe. I put my head down with shame. But he forced me to lift my head and showed what was written on my forehead.

Slowly a realisation dawned upon me. I wasn't the first. Natalie was first. Will had punished Natalie in the gym when she was naked. I looked around for her , when I spotted her she looked like she was having fun and totally enjoying this.

Then I saw Ryan pushing through the crowd. He was shocked to see me like this. His face turned so soft and he was shaking his head as though he was hurt. I could see it in his eyes. He genuinely felt sorry for me. He came up to Will and whispered something.

"If you don't let Tris go now, I'll tell the whole school that..." I couldn't hear what he said further.

Will let go of the chain instantly. He was thoroughly shocked. Ryan removed the clamps and the ball gag. Will opened the cuffs with his key. Ryan removed his shirt and helped me wear it. He put his arm over my shoulder protectively and took me to my room. The nightmare had ended.

After a few minutes, Will stood at my door and said, "You're forgiven Tris."

Before I could reply, Ryan slammed the door shut on Will's face. "Look at his audacity to show up here and instead of apologizing he said he forgave you?", Ryan said in disbelief.

I was completely in tears. I didn't say anything. After hours, I finally cried myself to sleep. Ryan slept on the couch to make sure I was okay.

"I'm sorry I kissed you. I shouldn't have done that. But what Will did is not normal Tris", was the last thing Ryan said to me.

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share <3

Refer to the link on my profile to find graphic reference - images to this chapter.