Return to Zephyrus

A/N: Hello everybody. The new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Natsu p.o.v)

After we said goodbye to Shadow Crusaders, Lucy, Happy and I walked back to our home. We left the town and started to walk down the road.

"I have to say those guys are really cool." I said "Man, I can't wait to see them again."

"You only want to do that because you want to pick a fight with them. And you have to remember they are not Fairy Tail, so don't be so sure Shadow Crusaders will be willing to participate in pointless fight like our former guild." Lucy told me.

I rolled my eyes. Of course they're not Fairy Tail, and I am not even thinking about challenging any of them to a fight. Even though Mr. Porter is different from previous Shadow Crusader members, I doubt he would approve my childish behavior.

"Hey, Lucy. How about we go to that spot of ours in the woods where we usually spend time? You know, to catch some fish." I suggested.

She shrugged "Nah, the only thing I want now is to take some rest and ha-ve a nice bath. You two can go and enjoy it though." Lucy replied.

I pouted "Aww, no fair! I really want to spend more time with you!"

"It's not like you can't do that anytime you please. We do live together, after all." She told me.

Happy snickered. That caused me to shot a glare at blue feline who kept snickering despite trying to intimidate him, so I decided to ignore him.

After walking for few hours, I felt something was off. I told Lucy and Happy to stop moving.

"Natsu, what's wrong?" Happy asked.

"Be quiet." I told him.

After that, I sniffed the air for few seconds to sense if someone was near. I knew something was off and began to growl violently which worried (and slightly frightened) Lucy.

"Natsu, is everything alright?" She asked.

But before I could answer, a group of men jumped out off the trees. There were at least 25 of them, and they all are carrying various weapons in their arms from which I could tell they were up to no good.

"Well, what do we have here?" Their leader spoke "It seems we have found ourselves some nice prey. Kill the pink haired punk and that flying cat! As for the girl, capture her alive! We will earn a good amount of money for her." He ordered the others.

That made me very angry and I set myself on fire. I then charged at one of the guys, but he quickly dodged out of the way and nearly struck me with his glaive.

Lucy took out one of her keys and changed into her Cancer Star Dress. She cut down three of them easily before attacking another guy. Happy transformed into his human form and took out his bat, hitting one of the thugs with it.

I jumped into the air and casted Fire Dragon's Wing Attack, taking down at least seven guys. Few others began to shiver, but they kept on fighting even though they hesitated.

One of the guys tried to attack Happy, but the Neko boy flew in the air and threw his bat at him before taking out a shortsword and taking on another thug.

Lucy transformed into her Sagittarius Star Dress and shot arrows at five of the thugs after which they immediately fell down.

Their leader has had enough "We're fighting a losing battle here. Boys, retreat!" He then looked at me "Keep that girl of yours. We don't need her."