The Date

A/N: Hello everybody. The new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

(Lucy p.o.v)

It's been at least two and half months since we arrived to PerGrande. I wonder how are the rest of Fairy Tail doing without us.

Then again, it doesn't matter. They probably think everything about Natsu was a lie, but not me. Zeref is the devil here, Natsu is only a puppet.

Me and Natsu are in the forest, having a picnic while looking at the stars at night. Some people say it's dangerous to eat in the forest at night, but I don't care about that.

"The stars sure are beautiful, aren't they?" I asked.

Natsu nodded "Yeah. Say, Lucy. Do you think there is a dragon constellation? I wonder what would that dragon look like."

I shrugged my shoulders "Well, I guess we'll have to wait till we find it."

Then Natsu grabbed a chicken leg and ate it slowly while hugging me. I'm really liking this kingdom, but one question is ringing my mind. Why does the king of PerGrande Kingdom has a dislike for Fairy Tail? Did he was in Fiore one time and possibly encountered them once?

I shrugged that thought off as I turned to my boyfriend and kissed him on the cheek which made him blush.

"What was that for?" He asked me.

I rolled my eyes "What? I'm not allowed to kiss my boyfriend? You're such a jerk, Natsu." I said pouting playfully and turning around.

He was sweating now "What?! Wait, no! I didn't mean it that way! Of course you're allowed to kiss me, Lucy! Who said you couldn't or anything?! I was just wondering why did you kiss me all of the sudden!"

Right now, I was mentally laughing at him for being such a chatter box. I've never had so much fun in my entire life!

I turned back to him "Alright, you can stop talking now. You're being louder than usual."

He stopped talking and looked away while still being embarrassed. Then I scooted closer to him as Natsu felt his face heat up while I just snuggled into him.

The pinkette unconsiously wrapped his arm around me. We both took a glass of wine and toasted for our relationship.

We drank our wine and stared back at the stars. After an hour or so, we decided to go for a walk after packing our stuff.

While walking, we found a nearby lake and decided to look around it to see if there are some fish in it.

"Too bad we don't have any fishing rods. Happy would like some fish." Natsu said.

I began to take off my clothes and then I jumped into the lake, swimming around. Then I turned to Natsu and motioned him to join me.

"Come on, Natsu! The water here is good!" I shouted.

He jumped right into it after taking his clothes off and dived underwater.

Then I saw some bubbles right infront of me and Natsu emerged from it while lifting me up in the sky and throwing me back into the water.

Annoyed, I swam towards him and shoved his head into the water. He emerged from it again and glared at me, but I didn't shiver.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as be he wrapped his own around my waist. We both stared at each other with loving looks.

"This is very good. Hopefully, we can do this everyday non-stop." Natsu said. Then I felt his hand touching my ass which made me blush.

I kissed him on the lips as he kissed me back. Then our tongues started swirling in our mouths.

Once we parted away, Natsu placed his hand on my cheek as I stared at him lovingly. I don't care what others say. He is my one and only, and nobody can change that no matter what.

We kissed once more, and it was a very long kiss. After we parted our lips from each other, I hugged Natsu as he was still holding me. He picked me up in bridal style and carried me out of the water.

After that, we put our clothes on and went back to our apartment. Once we arrived, I unlocked the door to see Happy sleeping on the couch.

Natsu went to our room while I sat on the couch reading and began reading a magazine silently.

Just then, Happy woke up and sat on one of my shoulders "Hey there, Lucy. How was your daaaaaate?" He teased.

"It went good. We had picnic, watched stars and swimmed in the river. I'm thinking where can we find those Black Weapons. They might be very expensive, so we'll have to take jobs more frequently." I replied.

Happy spoke "I heard there is a very good job available in this town. About taking down a cult of 10,000 members excluding the leader and stronger members."

I went pale at the mention of that number, but I quickly regained my senses and turned to Happy.

"How much does the employer pay?" Lucy asked.

"5,000,000 jewels!" Happy replied.

And that made me pale even more. Just how big are the cults in this kingdom anyways?!

I patted Happy on the head and smiled "Alright, Happy. We're gonna go in the morning. And where is that job specifically?"

"It's in Ignis, the city in the south. We will get there in a day or two since it's pretty far away. And The Shadow Crusaders are pretty far away from that city." He said.

I nodded and got up, going straight to my room. Natsu was already in the bed snoring.

After I dressed in my pyjamas, I lied in the bed and I accidentally touched his butt. He didn't seem to get up at that.

I spanked him gently once and he still didn't get up. I smirked pervertedly and began spanking him multiple times as he didn't even budge.

Then I started to slap his butt with both hands and he still didn't get up. I enjoyed it for few good minutes until he grabbed my hand and glared at me with annoyance and a blush on his face.

"Stop. Doing. That! I'm trying to sleep here, woman!" He told me, then he turned around "Now spank me once more for goodnight and go to bed!"

I spanked him again one last time and lied on the opposite side of the bed. He wrapped both of his arms around me and nuzzled my neck.

Soon, we both fell to sleep really quickly.

*next day*

When I woke up in the bed, Natsu wasn't here. I got up and changed into white tanktop, black leather pants and sleek combat boots.

I went into the living room to see Natsu looking for something under the dining table.

Smirking pervertedly, I slowly creeped up to him and spanked him on the ass again which made him hit his head on the table.

He came from under the table and got up "Will you stop doing that, you pervert?" He said rubbing his head.

"I never got the chance to spank you back in Magnolia. How about you spank me now and we're even?" I said grinning pervertedly.

He shook his head "What has gotten into you? Are you some sort of dragon slayer dominator?"

"Only towards you, babe." I replied.

He sighed "Come on, let's go get our stuff and go to Ignis. I'm yearning to kick some Zeref-worshipping assholes in the butt and earn a lot of money!"

He went to pack his bag in his room as I resisted the urge to spank him once more.

"I just love having a hot boyfriend. I wonder if he'll fit in my bag." I asked myself then brushed it off with a laugh "In my dreams!"

Then I went to the bathroom to get ready for our trip to Ignis.

A/N: Here you go, people. As I promised (for the first time), the new chapter of this book today. I'm scrapping the idea of a spin-off for The Star Maiden and I'll focus on the sequel instead. I'm currently thinking about making Wendy run away from Fairy Tail as well. Tell me what do you guys about that in the comments. And see you all next time. Bye!