The New Guild

A/N: Hello everybody. Sorry for the long absence, but now I'm back and the chapters will come out much fa-ster than before. Hope you enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Lucy p.o.v)

"Natsu. Have you finished packing your stuff?" I asked "We need to leave the apartment very soon if we want to join Shadow Crusaders."

Natsu rolled his eyes "In a minute, babe. I'll be done before you know it."

I sighed. That idiot probably didn't even started packing. Why did I have to choose to date a manchild?

I've packed my stuff and left my room. Once I came into the living room, I've saw Natsu lying on the couch much to my frustration.

"What the heck?!" I asked "I thought you already packed! How much of a slacker can you even be?!"

The pinket smirked "Well, I never take a shower unless we are sharing a bath together." He said "It is so lonely being all alone in that tub. Can't you be with me while I take a bath?"

Then, he made a pleading expression on his face. I rolled my eyes, then I've given Natsu the most terrifying glare that would kill him if the looks could do that.

"Natsu. Funkin. Dragneel." I told him in a threatening tone "If you don't go pack your stuff, I'll spank you so hard you won't be able to sit properly for a whole year! Now get your ass off the couch and start packing!"

The pinket then stopped making that pleading of his "Okay, okay. Jeez, what is wrong with you? There's no need to get all worked up."

After that, he got from the couch and walked to our bedroom. I'm suprised he even listened to me and not even shivered in fear.

"How the frick did I do that?" I asked myself "Is he finally listening to someone for once in his idiotic life?"

Just then, Wendy came into the living room "What's up with Natsu? Did you two had a fight or something?"

"Don't worry, the couples fight all the darn time especially if the guy is lazy as heck." I replied "Did you pack your stuff? We need to be in the forest by midnight."

"Calm your tits down, Lucy. It's only 4 o'clock." She said, shocking me "We've got a plenty of time to get there. And if you're really stressed out, go and have se-"

I cut her off "DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT WORD!"

"Jeez, you're sooo moody." Wendy told her "I think you're still probably angry at Natsu for dragging us into that fricked up demon-hunting job. Trust me, big sister. He owns me three more ice-creams because one will not gonna make up for all that blood I've seen in that city, even if it wasn't any form of human blood."

After that, she turned around and the little Dragon Slayer went back to her room. I shook my head since Wendy is now traumatized of that demon job.

That idiotic boyfriend of mine. One of these days, that recklessness will get either him or someone else killed. Just how he did dragged me on that cursed island of Galuna. Would it kill him to use his head for once in his life?

Well, I think it would.

I sat down on the couch and began to read a Sorcerer Weekly Magazine. I've noticed there isn't anything about Fairy Tail which I find it odd. But to be honest, I don't care.

Screw those bastards, and their speech about friendship. It's a huge irony that they always talk about friends this, friends that to our enemies. Yet they stabbed someone who they knew for entire life in the back.