The Cult Mission

A/N: Hello everybody. The new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Natsu p.o.v)

As I lied my head on Lucy's lap, she began to play with my hair as I was sick due to the motion sickness. We were riding in this damn train for a day now. A DAY!

I wish we could just simply walk to Ignis instead of taking a train, but Lucy always says I'm insane for suggesting that.

"We ran out of motion sickness pills. I'll have to buy some more later." Lucy said, kissing me on the cheek.

Happy was eating his fish that he caught during our training. Lucy was rubbing my back to make me feel better, but nothing will ever make me feel better during this hell.

After few more hours, we arrived to Ignis and we all left the train. I fell on the ground after leaving.

Lucy sighed "Sorry, Natsu. I promise I'll buy you some motion sickness pills when we go back to Zephyrus."

"It's alright." I said weakly as I was on the ground, trying to regain my composure.

Lucy helped me get up and placed one of my hands over her shoulder. She supported me as I began walking to where she was taking me.

"Man, I'm never riding the train ever again." I begrudingly said.

"You always say that, but this is the biggest kingdom in whole country and it will take one week to get from one place to another." Happy told me.

I rolled my eyes. Lucy placed me on her back and gave me a piggyback ride, but I think it only made things worse from there.

'A job of taking down 10,000 cultists? This is going to be fun." I thought.

*time skip*

After we met our client and got the information about the cult, me, Lucy and Happy headed off in the forest to find their base.

I sniffed the air "Just follow me. I'll track down their scent in no time."

______________________________________

(Normal p.o.v)

As Matthew and his wife were watching the teenagers through the artificial bird while tracking down the cultists, Jasmine was weirded out by Natsu's behaviour.

"What the hell is he doing?" Jasmine asked.

Matthew answered "Dragon Slayers have keener senses than most humans. Even dogs aren't comparable to them."

She raised her eyebrow, then looked back at the lacrima.

______________________________________

(Lucy p.o.v)

Natsu was using his senses to track down those cultists. Happy was flying around the forest to find them.

The blue cat came back "I've got no luck. It seems they are deeply hidden in the forest somewhere."

I sighed "This will be harder than I thought. We have to keep looking harder." Then I spanked Natsu "Now get the move on and use that nose!"

The Dragon Slayer blushed and smelled harder. He began running deeper in the forest as me and Happy followed him.

We barely were keeping up with him as he suddenly stopped and I slammed right into him.

I looked over his shoulder and saw a large old building deeply hidden in the forest.